Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I found the story about her waking up on a corridor at 9 am so odd, like the number one rule is to make sure your friends get home safe after a night out? Where was Olivia? On a side note these girls must have serious cash to be getting that blackout drunk in London considering prices for drinks, or maybe that’s just me as I’m both poor and have a high alcohol tolerance 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14

ellawhite3006

lmfao i remember a comment i saw on flossie's grwm video with kate elisabeth and olivia - it said "they look like the girls that bullied me in secondary school"
i actually thought in that video flossie and olivia came across really well and it was only kate who was off and wierd, that was ages ago now though

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Did u see in their shot it video he picked his nose and ate it?!? Someone put a time stamp in the comments. So grim 😓
Olivia thinks that farting is a personality trait so I wouldn’t be surprised if Lewys thinks picking his nose is one too 🤢

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed this a lot🤣 I’m black and 9 time’s out of 10 the people calling out influencers on racial slurs and black fishing are white..... it’s exhausting lmao

cookiesandcreeeeeem

Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮

Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)
View attachment 384823
a couple weeks ago? Could that have been the cause of the “food poisoning”? 🥴 tbh I’m convinced Flossie makes a lot of decisions based on the opinions of the people around her ... if she went on a live in that state I doubt she knew how bad it looked and so I doubt she’s done it much before - she probably did it because it’s “cool” to the people she’s been spending time with in London. Just like that extremely embarrassing live where Wes came on and she asked him about 50 times whether they’re going to his in 15 minutes... it’s all for show, she just wants people to know how cool and crazy she is, hanging out with the slimy Wes Nelson, going to his house party, doing drugs 🤪🤪🤪

edited: just to add the end bit on

misty-y2k

Has anyone listened to the podcast flossie did with Evie? She says how’s she gets ‘babied’ because she gets dm’s asking if she’s ok and that she looks really happy?? Like imagine having caring viewers check up on you and you claim that you’re being babied 😭 like ?? Would you rather everyone leave you constant abuse ?? Bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️
Both Olivia and Flossie have insane obsessive followers who go above and beyond to defend them and are blind to their negative traits, yet they never show them any appreciation and when they do it comes across as insincere. I don’t know how their fans haven’t caught onto the fact that they couldn’t care less about them

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
Ngl when flossie is pouring Olivia's first shot, you can tell Olivia so cbas with flossie (at least in that moment). She pours her a bigger shot than she wants and then takes the piss by saying ugh it's Sourz. I've had friends like flossie before and the small digs to make u feel embarrassed are the worst. Ofc they will all piss themselves laughing about that pretending it's so not true that they hate each other, just like how they take the piss about people saying they've changed but 🤷🏼‍♀️ if that's the vibes, that's the vibes.
Did you notice how the shot she poured for herself was half the size of Olivias when she said this too😂 also when flossie said ‘I’m too sexy to stay inside’ I really cringed for her. Flossie before London would never say anything like that, really disappointing to see just how much she’s changed

saoirsereilly

commented this on liv's thread but watching olivia's new video makes me realize her and flossie are a lot closer than we think. i think flossie is incredibly shy and olivia is her exact opposite so we assume based on a few videos here and there that they aren't really friends. i think lewys is a weird addition to their group & causes tension but when it's just olivia and flossie i love seeing their dynamic. they're obvs not like sisters but they seem comfortable w each other imo. i also am really fond of flossie as i began watching her first like 2 years ago.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t see the issue with regifting brand items. I’d much rather they gave it to someone who will actually use it instead of binning it.

Abbleann

It’s not allowed, you weren’t allowed to mix indoors in tier 2. I think Lewis is in their bubble, but seeing Millie was against the rules.

I get that a lot of people are breaking the rules, but I think the blatant disregard for it and posting to thousands of followers cheers-ing your drinks etc is what gets on my nerves, it is just ignorance.
Maybe they shouldn’t have posted it but Millie has just lost her mum so if they want to support her it doesn’t bother me!!

Wickedtown

VIP Member
‘Sinister’ 😂😂😂 I’m acc screaming at some of you
Not "sinister" as in "evil", but it has the meaning "harmful", which I do find it to be, for both her and her audience. My post wasn't really intended to be funny, sorry if it came across that way 😐

I don’t disagree that she looks disproportionate but I’m more talking about how someone said covering her face is sinister...
Again, the word "sinister" has more than one connotation, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick with what I was trying to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

rivers

lurker, made an account to literally say this because it made me irritated lmao

her answer to the 'covid 19 is a hoax' opinion was really bad. 'i don't think it is :/// uhh... and i'll leave it at that' - like girl, i get you were tipsy and having a bit of a joke (i hope) but including that viewpoint and being reluctant to properly condemn it is so irresponsible combined with the going around partying, traveling abroad, and acting like nothing is happening. things are getting worse and whilst i understand you may think restrictions have gone too far or whatever, it is just a bit gross to propagate conspiracy theories without properly combating them.

Reactions: 13