Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle420

VIP Member
it was painful watching them struggle to respond to the interviewer's real questions. it is true, they're living in a $5m house that they're not paying for, and acting like they're changing the face of the internet with their content (which they are not). especially during this covid period where people are struggling to even survive, coming across this bullshit from influenzas is infuriating.

Reactions: 18

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re using it as an appetite suppressant/for weight loss given how much weight they’ve both lost since moving.

London really hasn’t been a good influence on these two at all. If this is how they’re behaving during lockdown I dread to think what will happen once things re-open again.

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
Can we just keep where they live out of it? For all we know it could be someone who’s into how much money they have an hopes to rob them or something. I know it’s a bit dramatic to think that but you shouldn’t be helping someone find out where abouts they live. It’s seriously disrespectful
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 their walk looked pretty and I literally said ‘oooh I wonder where that is’ ahhahahab oh my god some people

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I wish they would stop doing say it or shot it, what's the point if you're all just gonna giggle and make private jokes and shot any question that's actually interesting. Always so clickbaity with the titles too... boring

Crying

I've always thought Flossie has such a lovely unique look about her but now she's always with Olivia I think that gets overlooked because their underage fans look at Olivia's stereotypical beauty with big bright blue eyes etc and probs see her as some kinda Disney princess

tawdryhepburn

Doing drugs is very normal in british culture but people tend to do uppers on nights out or in social environments not when they’re just chilling with their flatmate lol (i find it pretty normal to do downers when you’re just chilling with a few people). obviously with lockdown a lot of people have increased their drug use as there’s not really a chance to actually go out, but going on live gurning is just a bit embarrassing isn’t it, especially when you know 100s/1000s of people will be watching.

i’m a uni student and i have 9 housemates and since lockdown sometimes we do pills/coke and have a ‘house party’ with just us however we would never even think of going on live even though only like 10-20 people would watch. i’m in disbelief at the fact she thinks it’s alright to go on live like that lmao. olivia and lewys are a bit shitty as well for not just turning it off (they were probs also on something but flossie seemed to have no idea what was happening while olivia did).
it just makes them look incredibly immature! i know the uni environment you mean, and people who gravitate towards that tend to be a lot more clued in and a lot more “clever” about doing it privately, and reject people who do it to show off. sitting on a live like that makes me think they want to look like cool, inner effy stonem lasses who are just seeeeeewwwwwww cool and caj.

PineappleHead

Imagine thinking it’s ok to just go through someone’s room whilst they are away ... oh and film it and upload it to the internet :)

Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I saw that and thought it’s massively beggy of michael goves daughter especially considering she tries to act really ‘woke’, shows what a performative activist she is when she’s condoning breaking lockdown.
Bea Gove is irritating af, feel bad because she gets a lot of undeserved hate due to who her parents are, but she spouts such fake woke nonsense on tiktok. She was saying a couple of weeks ago her parents ‘couldn’t afford’ to send her to private school 🙄, I saw her fangirling over olivia liking her stuff yday smh

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think it’s a bit ridiculous gifting your friends things that you’ve been gifted by a brand. Surely just goes against the whole spirit of giving presents. I hate influencer culture

randommxo

ok you can call this an ED or just ways to look thinner in photos, whats the difference between her tilting her hips to make her legs thinner and all the workout influencers sticking out their bums to make them look bigger? i dont think we can diagnose her with an ED just from a picture ffs
it’s already known she has/had an ED, she has opened up about it on youtube

• Heart

Scout78

Can we please not comment on her appearance :( I don’t like some of flossies actions as much as the next person but for how much is spoken about her having body image issues on this thread it’s not nice to be bringing the girl down for how she looks. I don’t mean that in a rude way to you at all, you don’t have to like the look shes going for or even her as a person but let’s not bring the girl down on her appearance either
Its a not very flattering photo of herself, it also doesn't look like her at all, wasn't a particularly mean comment bringing her down?

Ohliviyaah

Sorry I don’t know how to reply to specific posts 🤭 but I did take a screenshot of flossies accidental post - when I saw it I worried about her ED (which has recently become quite apparent she hasn’t recovered from as well as she stated in that interview video :/ ) she is obviously struggling a bit mentally and her new London persona is very distasteful and off putting from a viewers point of view. I hope she’s okay but she should be a bit more mindful of accidental posts (I know they’re an accident but she has a large following) and as someone who struggles with calorie counting this was slightly triggering to see randomly pop up on my feed.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Agreed, there are far worse things she could be editing to make herself look different, I really don’t think editing your height slightly, if she even is, is that deep. Personally don’t think she’s editing herself to look taller, I’m short and if I put my camera at that angle I can look 4 feet taller, because I also have long legs for my height. Similar to flossie
Girl she is 5% head, 20% body and 75% leg in that photo. She has clearly edited it for the exact reason of making herself look taller. It’s not deep, but it looks bizarre

klkl

I thought I was hearing things watching her new vid but she keeps saying 'chile anyways' and it's so cringy 😭.

And also love her making a big fuss saying a jacket for 100 quid is soooo expensive... while she's carrying a £1000 fendi purse 😂

lily104

The vibes were soooooo off in her new video. She looks beautiful but it doesn’t mean anything when her personality is off. Also anyone else think she’s cloning into Olivia?