Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle420

VIP Member
lol of course flossie mentions her weight in olivia's new video. she said "i know i gained weight don't mention it" and walked off. this girl needs help asap she makes references to her weight/body in EVERY video including videos that are not hers.

Reactions: 20

PineappleHead

She keeps going into Olivias room shopping and taking things. Personally wouldn’t like anyone doing that.
Also why is she starting to act like she’s famous? Influences aren’t famous ... in my opinion

She keeps going into Olivias room shopping and taking things. Personally wouldn’t like anyone doing that.
Also why is she starting to act like she’s famous? Influences aren’t famous ... in my opinion

Reactions: 20

ogbblol

Chatty Member
That first one did remind me of Olivia in a way!!
she lS pretty (don’t come for me) but the filter in the first one has changed her features so much - I hateeeeee those filters and I don’t think they should be used/promoted ...

Reactions: 19
I’m a similar age to Flossie and Olivia and literally not one person my age is following covid restrictions especially with my uni still encouraging coming onto campus. Some of my home friends who don’t go to uni also aren’t really following restrictions, I’m sure it’s an age thing and I know i’m gonna get quite a bit of stick for this but I genuinely don’t see the problem with hanging out with your friends when people are still having to go to work & school.
Also the whole ‘they have people to influence’ thing, all the people young enough to be influenced by youtubers are still having to go to school so aren’t really socially distancing either lol

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I feel like hanging around them two will be the downfall of Olivia. They drag her down. She's not nearly as likeable as she used to be

whatstheteab

VIP Member
F3ED7FAF-E904-4C11-8CEC-B13131448D76.png
Not sure if anyone else clocked it but this is so awkward considering you can see that Millie hasn’t added her back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cookiesandcreeeeeem

didn't flossie have food poisoning not a week ago though?
yeah to be fair to her, Lewys could’ve just taken her home. Imagine feeling sick when you’ve only recently recovered from food poisoning and instead of your friends taking you home they stop the car to do an Instagram live for like an hour (which was completely boring anyway)

doodlebug

VIP Member
If you don’t think she’s edited herself to make her legs look longer...I don’t know what to tell you 😂 she has legs like stilts and a tiny bobble head in that black bodysuit photo. If anything I think it’s embarsssinf she uploaded that and thought it looked good. It looks so disproportionate and odd and super obvious it’s been doctored. I think it is obvious that all three of them - Olivia, Flossie and Lewys have unhealthy relationships with food and probably all encourage each other or they subconsciously compete with each other. Either way, seems like a toxic environment to me.

• Heart

kf1907

for a little while when she started going out with Will she took on that ‘depop look’ that i think is rooted in ‘working class aesthetic’ (if such a thing really exists), not to make generalisations but i notice a lot of privileged arts students or creatives taking on this vibe. it’s very interesting to me that now they’ve broken up and she is making bank she is now trying to look very luxe w her camel coats and all white fits - hardly any tracksuits or boiler suits and even her chunky trainers are designer 🧐

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Bea Gove is irritating af, feel bad because she gets a lot of undeserved hate due to who her parents are, but she spouts such fake woke nonsense on tiktok. She was saying a couple of weeks ago her parents ‘couldn’t afford’ to send her to private school 🙄, I saw her fangirling over olivia liking her stuff yday smh
olivia will be hanging out and breaking lockdown with Bea next to fit the edgy london coke girl aesthetic

tattle420

VIP Member
flossie really doesnt suit the streetwear style olivia has obviously switched to, she suits the more put together vibe. her recent pic with the all black outfit looks really good on her and i hope she doesn't try to copy olivia's current oversized puffer jacket with weird pigtails and saggy trackpants style. it looks horrid.

• Haha

lily104

I agree! She comes off so condescending when she’s thanking her subscribers... you literally would still be at home without them. Also I was never too big on Olivias personality and never got her humour (gets away with farting on camera with pretty privilege lol) so the fact that Flossie is becoming a clone of her is sad to me. She always seemed chill before and didn’t feel like she was putting on an act, sad

Melier

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think the comments are about her appearance it’s the way she’s trying to make herself look? I think everyone on here would admit Flossie is naturally beautiful