Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Turns out that campaign was actually part of a surge in recruitment for cyber? And although it is badly timed with the lack of support for the arts there are other cyber focused posters which show lots of different vocations. I was shocked when I thought it was directed at the arts too but it turns out it's not

Reactions: 1
i just think everyone on insta poses/flexes certain ways, how many people do you know that just stand straight on, like its a fashion photo not a headshot at a prison

my comment didn't mention the phone over the face it's just the way she's stood/posing
sorry i had read it earlier in the thread and just wanted to mention it

Reactions: 1

Missclassy19

VIP Member
not my post but I'm american and I've always used the maybeline tinted moisturiser because it has spf in it and gives me some light coverage. I literally apply it with a sunscreen on most days but I've applied it with a beauty blender in the past as well!
Oh alright sorry for the weird question but thank you very much xx

Lara98

Chatty Member
Didn’t Flossie say on a live that she kissed Spencer or am I remembering things wrong?
There was something about them two a few weeks or months ago on here but I can’t remember exactly what! However I have a feeling it was along those lines