Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Wait this isn’t related n might get deleted but can u tell me what tinted moisturiser you’re using cause I can’t find actual good ones hence why I never saw point that doesn’t like empty my bank account lol. Do you apply it like face cream ..?
not even that, the glossier skin tint is literally just made to even out your skintone? not all of us wanna be caked in shades that are 10 shades too darker than our natural skintone floss luv xx

Babymuffin

Yes because if a customer went in n came out w fucked up hair it doesn’t matter if she has money she would get her ass beat if my hair came out fucked up 😂😂😂
Beauty salons can't just do makeup?

I was just about to say it's an app/site salons and the beauty industry use to book appointments... opening her own salon😆😆 what other jokes do you have up your sleeve?😅😆
OH shit I didn't really customers could use it too 🤣🤣🤣 my bad

Last edited:

cookiesandcreeeeeem

I can’t see that :( what was it of?
You should be able to see it here I think

jellytots234

I know 😩she was talking about how she does them going up so they lift her face up but they don't go up at all and just look like a big thick line on her face which if anything makes her face seem less lifted than before
and they aren’t even 😬 tho i think that might be the pencil she uses cause i’ve used that one and i can never get mine even

misty-y2k

copying olivia again in the new video acting uncomfortable talking about her ex
What does she say? I really cba to watch her videos these days

We might have been over this but where does Lewys live? He is always over but I swear they have a two bed.
I’m not sure exactly where he lives but he doesn’t live with them, they keep saying he’s in their support bubble because he lives alone but i am certain a few months ago in one of Lewys’ videos he said he had to be quite because of his flatmate? (this was after he’d already left uni)