Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
omg i can’t believe i thought olivia and flossie were super close before reading this....... hhhahahahaa

i did like flossie a lot until she posted about her 19th birthday, and i was like i’m too old to be watching this, but she definitely seemed more genuine before she moved to london. i agree with other people saying that it’s a mistake to fall into the influencer hole, and i feel sad that when this unhappy living situation finally reaches breaking point, it’ll all be so public! nobody deserves that, i think it’s fair to say we’ve all been idiots at 19 so i don’t want her to be judged too harshly. but if she’s a tory then go ahead 😋
I honestly didn't realise she was 19.......I thought she was around 21/22!!? How long has she not been going to school for!

Lara98

Chatty Member
I don’t believe so as this was her in 2016 & theyre still thick but more shaped so suit her a lot more

View attachment 247824
View attachment 247831
has she always done her eyebrows like this? they look way too harsh, especially face on
She speaks about it in this video 4.50-5.40 :)

Does anyone know why she has been in and out of school? What a shame. I still believe in education despite social media influencing being considered a desirable career now.

Attachments

Last edited:

gigglygal77

also when it comes to the phone ive seen loads of girls on insta cover their faces with their massive phones when showing off an outfit/their body, think most people on here are taking the pics a bit to deep
my comment didn't mention the phone over the face it's just the way she's stood/posing

ellawhite3006

pretty sure i saw flossie today in central holding hands with a guy - she was walking by and i didn't get a proper look though. she didn't post anything on her story today so not sure if it was her or not. the guy was a lot taller than her with a shaved head. i dont follow any of flossie or olivias friends so i dont know if its a known guy or not but i did a massive double take lol
they hinted she was with ben hughes but his head isnt shaven

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
I don't know if Olivia intended to say that in a bad way or mock her? if u have a good relationship with food (which I think Olivia does atm) you don't see things like joking about calories etc to be offensive or hurtful, so maybe she was genuinely joking and naive and didn't mean it in a malice way? I'm probs wrong
I don’t think there was any ill intention behind it tbh, I’m sure Olivia regrets saying it after it’s been taken badly online because Flossie seems the type to not say anything even if it did bother her 🤷🏼‍♀️

beepboopbop42

Wait this isn’t related n might get deleted but can u tell me what tinted moisturiser you’re using cause I can’t find actual good ones hence why I never saw point that doesn’t like empty my bank account lol. Do you apply it like face cream ..?
not my post but I'm american and I've always used the maybeline tinted moisturiser because it has spf in it and gives me some light coverage. I literally apply it with a sunscreen on most days but I've applied it with a beauty blender in the past as well!