Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
People have been known to do that before "by mistake" and then they end up with more engagement on it by people talking about it... it's simple really
Right... idk she seemed to change it pretty quickly and it’s not exactly like she’d get positive attention from it lol.. but okay hahaha maybe you’re right

Reactions: 1

Lara98

Chatty Member
just been a live on lewys tik tok and flossie was juuling in the corner, so many comments and they were reading them all but she was making it so obvious it seemed attention seeking, like olivia and lewys werent and who needs to hit a juul every 5 seconds, especially when shes walked in on olivia and lewys live before asked them if they were live and when they said yes went ‘oh is that my juul’ like nothing wrong with doing it they are adults just seems very attention seeking.
I probably sound so old but wtf is a "juul" 🤣

Melier

VIP Member
the sidemen did a come dine with me months back during the first lockdown, so they aren't exactly the most creative queens. however, this was alot more entertaining than them babbling at the camera about pointless stuff. is there really a need to involve lewis in every video though? im sick of him

off topic: but what the fuck is ben morris doing in bali? i don't watch his content and when i read one of the above posts i was genuinely shocked. imagine travelling during a fucing pandemic, even people who stay near bali (like me) aren't gonna travel there during this period. the audacity...
Yeh I really don’t understand it either?! I thought the Indonesian borders were currently closed too? I’m not sure how he’s got there?

stubby

has she actually said anything about her breakup? i cant find anything! also its clear that moving out was bad for her mental health and her ED. I just feel bad for her tbh, trying to be someone shes not to fit in with her mean friends

coriander

VIP Member
The new hair screams Eastenders to me. Samantha Cusick probably can't get any clients unless she offers freebies.

Lara98

Chatty Member
I thought it looked alright however idk if it’s necessarily her style, it’s very much on trend atm especially with tik tok

Edit - I only saw her Instagram at this point which looked decent but I’ve just watched her video and I think because she has dark brows the blonde doesn’t suit her well, the hair is nice but just not for her
I’m no hairdresser but her new hair looks horrible 😳

Last edited:

ellawhite3006

I think she could pull off blonde if she went fully blonde, i think she just doesnt suit the trend of the blonde being so "piecey"
i agree tbh, however that’s exactly why shes done it - its a trend. the whole
money pieces style has been done by kylie jenner etc , but wont last forever so as a little change i actually like it

mmxiise

did anyone notice how she had a smaller bowl of pasta than lewys and olivia in the new vid
just came here to point that out, maybe she had smth to eat earlier but since they planned this come dine with me evening her portion being literally half the size of the others is worrying

No but someone who had a healthy body image wouldn't feel the need to pose a certain way to make themselves look better. She should embrace herself, not be posing to look taller and or giving off a vibe she has a different body size than she does
you could say that about nearly everyone with a following on instagram and even main stream models, they all pose to show of what to them looks the best