Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scout78

Yeah considering most of them are quite hard to get and usually pretty expensive. They crease quite easily as well so most people try to avoid actively creasing them (as she’s doing in the picture). I have a couple of Jordan’s and haven’t got visible creased on any and i wear them quite a bit lol. Obviously sometimes it’s unavoidable to slightly crease them when moving around (but that usually isn’t enough to make them visibly creased). Anyway loads of ppl dislike creasing shoes like Jordan’s. It just made me cringe quite a bit haha
Fair! Thanks for explaining 😅

rivers

Has anyone seen the cat on Flossie's story? (not sure how to screen record)

She tagged Ben Morris in the first story saying they loved the cat and then uploaded another of the cat the next morning. Curious if she stayed over or is cat sitting bc he's in Bali on his stories. Does anyone know what's happening? lol. I don't really follow many people in that crowd other than Flossie but genuinely curious because the cat is so cute (wanna follow if it has its own page).

ellawhite3006

Surely that means they’ll need to get tested again? Or have they not been in contact with her?
yeah quisha was the one who put flossie home in the uber. i know shes raising awareness and everything but surely she knows she looks stupid posting that because its her owm fault?

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the cat on Flossie's story? (not sure how to screen record)

She tagged Ben Morris in the first story saying they loved the cat and then uploaded another of the cat the next morning. Curious if she stayed over or is cat sitting bc he's in Bali on his stories. Does anyone know what's happening? lol. I don't really follow many people in that crowd other than Flossie but genuinely curious because the cat is so cute (wanna follow if it has its own page).
Her and Olivia are cat sitting!

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
Those awful blue contacts she has in, I’m sure she was so excited to look a little bit more like Olivia lol

Also might be an unpopular opinion but I feel like without Lewis these girls would be so boring in videos and real life
I feel like the looking like Olivia is a bit of a stretch, they’re white lmao fair enough the blonde hair but the contacts are quite clearly white

rivers

Her and Olivia are cat sitting!
Ah, I thought it may be something more exciting! That's a shame, adorable cat though. Feel like I should probably follow Olivia to keep up with the gossip for this thread but I just find her content annoying lol

So glad I found this thread!
Used to loooove Flossie back in the day, thought she was so sweet and genuine but since moving to London I find her so annoying :rolleyes:
She’s desperate to be an insta baddie she’s coming across so fake!

I predict a falling out with Olivia soon

EDIT: anyone know how I can find Olivia’s thread?
just search her name

tattle420

VIP Member
seems like shes in his MV? or album cover idk. do yall know if it was flossie or olivia who got close to the social climbers/wavehouse people first?