Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers77

No its not alarmingly skinny if shes lost what looks like about 5kg in 2.5yrs, whats wrong with her wanting to be slim?

But that's how you loose weight, calories in vs calories out
Yes but my point was calories in versus calories out can be achieved through making healthy swaps in your diet or exercising more, which is much healthier for your body and your mental health than just eating very little.

Reactions: 1

Did anyone see lewys’ live???? Flossie came across as so rude and bitchy, whining and crying that she wanted to go home because she was tired and felt sick???
I saw that😂 get the vibe she just third wheels them🤭 the live was boring anyway, apart from them accidentally mentioning flossie talking to a guy called Luca? Looks like a musician from his insta🤫

Poppy67

The UK Gov recently released a bunch of ads encouraging people to retrain and find new jobs as the pandemic has left a lot of workers unemployed. The ballet ad shown in the first picture picked up the most attention and backlash as the government has been getting heat for essentially shitting all over people who work in the arts (music, dance, theatre etc.) through a lack of funding during the pandemic. So essentially it’s a massive slap in the face, as instead of funding them they’re telling them to find a new job.
Thanks! Makes sense now, strange campaign

catscradle

I'd be LIVID if that were me being filmed - no respect for other people's privacy - I hope they get called out for it!

whatstheteab

VIP Member
also does anyone know why her and Will broke up?
I wouldn’t be surprised if like Olivia she broke up with Will so she could live the single life in London. I always got the vibe that they were never really that into each other though.

rivers

the sidemen did a come dine with me months back during the first lockdown, so they aren't exactly the most creative queens. however, this was alot more entertaining than them babbling at the camera about pointless stuff. is there really a need to involve lewis in every video though? im sick of him

off topic: but what the fuck is ben morris doing in bali? i don't watch his content and when i read one of the above posts i was genuinely shocked. imagine travelling during a fucing pandemic, even people who stay near bali (like me) aren't gonna travel there during this period. the audacity...
Yeh I really don’t understand it either?! I thought the Indonesian borders were currently closed too? I’m not sure how he’s got there?
was looking at possible trips in 2021 if things return to normal and the government advice i found had been updated to say that nobody should be travelling unless essential during this lockdown so lol, influencers strike again. that being said, borders are open for those with business visas or 'digital nomads' (ew) amongst others, according to a page i found, so that may be how he got in? pisstake either way and i'd be interested to see if he distanced upon returning or went over to pick up his cat

mangocrush11

I swear Madison has only been mentioned on here once and it was because Flossie copied her hair 😭
she’s probably just ignoring the fact we mention about the disordered eating abit and probably wants to hide that, along with the rest of the stuff we’ve said