Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachpuppy

Why was this made public though? Lots of teenagers bitch about each other on video calls with their friends, but I'm not sure it's great to beam it to your (and especially Loren's) young audiences. Still, it could easily be her ED talking through jealousy or whatever, as Loren is absolutely teeny.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
ben morris he said not ben hughes. its a running joke shes with ben morris its just them taking the piss but ben hughes we dont know
I just noticed he mentioned Morris not Hughes. She shared this post to her story and at first I thought it’d just be a song but I’ve never known Flossie to be a singer. I thought the secret that was out was that they’re dating but the December 4th squashed that

Attachments

There was something about them two a few weeks or months ago on here but I can’t remember exactly what! However I have a feeling it was along those lines
Yeah, I remember something like that too. I think it was mentioned in one of their tiktok lives. Wonder how Olivia feels about that, since she uses to have a crush on Spencer.

She could've relapsed or fell into the same habits again, especially if she's struggling. It's like drug or alcohol addiction, people go to rehab but a few of them go back to what they know after. I guess its like that but with an eating disorder and I think its hard for those who don't have one or haven't experienced it to see it from someone's POV who has.
The way she's posing making herself have a massive thigh gap and completely altering her body from what it normally looks like is worrying, if any thing its signs of body dysmorphia.
but everybody poses in photos, i understand people can relapse but you can gather that from what shes posted imo

but everybody poses in photos, i understand people can relapse but you can gather that from what shes posted imo
cant*

peachpuppy

lurker, made an account to literally say this because it made me irritated lmao

her answer to the 'covid 19 is a hoax' opinion was really bad. 'i don't think it is :/// uhh... and i'll leave it at that' - like girl, i get you were tipsy and having a bit of a joke (i hope) but including that viewpoint and being reluctant to properly condemn it is so irresponsible combined with the going around partying, traveling abroad, and acting like nothing is happening. things are getting worse and whilst i understand you may think restrictions have gone too far or whatever, it is just a bit gross to propagate conspiracy theories without properly combating them.
She can't be too definitive though - if she says "Covid 19 is in no way a hoax" people will probably slate her more for breaking lockdown and endangering people.

youtube.18

seems like shes in his MV? or album cover idk. do yall know if it was flossie or olivia who got close to the social climbers/wavehouse people first?
I think Flossie did, she’s in a few of carmies videos from 2018/2019 and hung out with even before Olivia arrived and Olivia only moved over the summer and I think had only met flossie and Lewis 2-3 times before moving

Fran5617

Yes! Olivia was super supportive and helpful when she publicly mocked Flossie a few weeks ago, saying that Flossie doesn’t swallow bc it’s too many calories 🥰

Yeah, I noticed this too! her face looks especially different in her older videos. I’m sure she did mention that changing her birth control made her lose a bit of weight, so maybe that could be it. But usually if birth control changes your weight it’s only about a 5lbs loss/gain, and she seems to have lost a lot more than that
Just speaking from experience- I went on birth control and lost almost a stone. No change in diet or exercise. Just made me loose most of my appetite

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I do think she takes gear but girls always go in the same cubicle lol I wouldn’t take that as your evidence
I never said it was evidence. It was less to do with them all being in the one cubicle and more to do with how hyper she was acting in that one clip.

Poppy67

I thought I was hearing things watching her new vid but she keeps saying 'chile anyways' and it's so cringy 😭.

And also love her making a big fuss saying a jacket for 100 quid is soooo expensive... while she's carrying a £1000 fendi purse 😂
In fairness £100 pound for a ripped vintage jacket is a bit crazy! Must have money to burn if she can afford to intentionally buy faulty clothes at that price

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
I feel like the three of them spending so much time together prob isn’t healthy for their EDs, like someone previously said, EDs are so competitive, and if one of them is surviving on iced coffee and 1 meal a day, the others will probably feel like they have to do the same. It’s a vicious cycle unfortunately :(
I agree! As much as they think their good friends, it seems quite toxic and that it will end badly. It seems when Lewys was at uni he was realllly skinny, he became friends with the social climbers to begin with he was a bit ‘’’’heavier’’’’ but towards the end and now friends with Flossie&Olivia, he seems to be quite slim again. From what I gather he seems to be drinking 3/5 coffees a day quite consistently!

**JUST TO ADD** I’m not judging in any way, shape or form. I’m just making a comment on what I’ve seen on his channel which is openly available for everyone to see.

I agree! As much as they think their good friends, it seems quite toxic and that it will end badly. It seems when Lewys was at uni he was realllly skinny, he became friends with the social climbers to begin with he was a bit ‘’’’heavier’’’’ but towards the end and now friends with Flossie&Olivia, he seems to be quite slim again. From what I gather he seems to be drinking 3/5 coffees a day quite consistently too!

**JUST TO ADD** I’m not judging in any way, shape or form. I’m just making a comment on what I’ve seen on his channel which is openly available for everyone to see.

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
Yes! Olivia was super supportive and helpful when she publicly mocked Flossie a few weeks ago, saying that Flossie doesn’t swallow bc it’s too many calories 🥰

Yeah, I noticed this too! her face looks especially different in her older videos. I’m sure she did mention that changing her birth control made her lose a bit of weight, so maybe that could be it. But usually if birth control changes your weight it’s only about a 5lbs loss/gain, and she seems to have lost a lot more than that
I don't know if Olivia intended to say that in a bad way or mock her? if u have a good relationship with food (which I think Olivia does atm) you don't see things like joking about calories etc to be offensive or hurtful, so maybe she was genuinely joking and naive and didn't mean it in a malice way? I'm probs wrong

zarhagoza

I think she could pull off blonde if she went fully blonde, i think she just doesnt suit the trend of the blonde being so "piecey"