Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
she’s probably just ignoring the fact we mention about the disordered eating abit and probably wants to hide that, along with the rest of the stuff we’ve said
Still a little bizarre to mention that of all things instead of the more tame comments like her being annoying and having no personality, her friendship with Olivia etc.

Reactions: 2

ellawhite3006

I think the interviewer was really reaching for things to be offended by. Yes a lot of us are struggling financially during this pandemic but that's not gonna change depending on whether a load of influencers are living in a mansion making tik toks or not 🤣 the same with celebs who have always been flexing their wealth, did anyone else grow up watching MTV cribs and the like? It's entertainment, vice just tries so hard to be edgy and hate on anything that's popular. (Ive never watched any wave house videos for the record but that interview was just irritating to watch lol)
i agree, i found it very awkward and irritating to watch

Reactions: 1

0cbxox

Has anybody seen the Ben Hughes music video with Flossie? The song is absolutely terrible and there’s a hilarious line where he says ‘She was Puerto Rican’ and the camera pans over to Flossie...
Yeah, this made me cringe so hard. Wtf is this face 😂

Screenshot 2020-12-10 235145.png

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
not disagreeing, but whyyy?
I think maybe because she's bringing attention to a situation that no one knows if it's fake or real?? If it's real then why not just say instead of using his name for attention. If it's fake then she litweally is just using it for attention and to get people talking about her

ellawhite3006

flossie came into the room and went are yous on live? olivia and lewys said yes and she went ah what on they said tik tok then straight after she said is that my juul and they burst into fits of laughter saying shes stupid, it must have been on purpose though literally straight after she asked them if they were on live?

ellawhite3006

At this point I really don't know lol. Cause Lewys uploaded a video today saying that Flossie and Ben are dating. I don't know if he was joking or not. (Timestamp: 7:55)
ben morris he said not ben hughes. its a running joke shes with ben morris its just them taking the piss but ben hughes we dont know

Legr2

Why was this made public though? Lots of teenagers bitch about each other on video calls with their friends, but I'm not sure it's great to beam it to your (and especially Loren's) young audiences. Still, it could easily be her ED talking through jealousy or whatever, as Loren is absolutely teeny.
It wasn’t on a video call it was on a tik tok live!

Melier

VIP Member
I’m so confused, are they in Ibiza?! Isn’t the government advice not to travel to Spain?