Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
but could she not have worked on the ED and acc came to having normal eating patterns? shes spoken on the fact that she HAD one

Reactions: 2

xhunsy

but if someone triggers your ED you should just unfollow them and focus on recovery, its not really her fault that her posing triggers you
Well this is the first time that I had that thought, so im not gonna unfollow, but me telling my experience was just to show what kind of influence she might have on others.
She might not feel like it, but everyone on social media with a big following should be more conscious of what they post/say/do BECAUSE they are classed as an influencer.

Why whould she otherwise have an apology video for breaking lockdown rules. It is to correct her image and to be an good example.

as someone with an ED the photo screams body check and she's spoken about having an ED before
also when it comes to the phone ive seen loads of girls on insta cover their faces with their massive phones when showing off an outfit/their body, think most people on here are taking the pics a bit to deep

kinderbuen0

Not a fan of the hair, still trying to be madison beer. Fair enough for switching it up but wish she had her own identity.

They weren't shutting you down imo, just explaining how you're coming across and that Flossie is an influencer, young girls look up to her they're not going to unfollow bc she's triggering. They're gonna use her as 'thinspo' and the like.
yeah but kids have a brain and they should be told to use it not just censor everything around them, thats why there is so many snowflakes in this generation

• Sick
interesting that byron is with flossie and co... i’m assuming haz, ana and saff are there too as they were yday. i can’t imagine these lot together

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I realise that further education in the way of university is not for everyone but I find it concerning when youtubers lack even basic qualifications like GCSEs. YT fame can be so fickle. Slightly off-topic but does anyone watch India Grace? Her mum let her, encouraged even, her to move out to LA alone at 15? I find that so irresponsible.
yeah I watch India. She moved out with her sister though, so it wasn’t that bad initially but her sister obviously changed her mind and moved home.

peachpuppy

@IrishGal2020 Oh that actually makes so much sense! I just hope they don't have any kind of terms in their contract about now living together. I don't see it lasting very long, or if it does then it'll be for the sake of PR (in my opinion) x

whatstheteab

VIP Member
possibly ones with her ex boyfriend?
I would’ve thought so but the Paris and Greece vlogs as well other videos with Will are still up. 3 million is a LOT to just delete out of nowhere, so there has to be a specific reason why she’s removed them 🤔