Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pamellla

I agree but you don’t always know I think,my best friend is super shy and quiet and I am the complete opposite but it just works ? It’s strange but opposite s do attract sometimes

Reactions: 2

0121doone

Olivia kind of brought up Flossie going through her room when she wasn’t there but the answer seemed to be cut out? Could barely watch the video find Flossie unbearable/all of them when they’re together
Just can't stand Lewys TBH

Her vid was so boring :rolleyes:
People reckon Flossie is dating this guy called Ben Hughes, she skipped and took a shot when asked if she was dating anybody
I've had a search on insta. Has anyone else. I think they look oddly similar. There's a couple of pics where they could be siblings

whatstheteab

VIP Member
A lot of influencers have discovered this site recently (some are even trying to get it taken down lmao) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she does. It seems like people on other platforms are starting to voice the same opinions as the ones on here though.

Lara98

Chatty Member
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks she’s isn’t, I do feel for her in that case as I know it’s such a difficult topic especially atm, so it must be hard if she is getting a few dms about it, I can only imagine what has been said to her...

I read up on it just to see exactly what it was and it said basically what people said on here and also copying styles and dressing themselves like that culture, which tbh I think flossie is very far from doing. She’s your basic white girl with a good tan 🤣

I think black fishing is when people become so dark and adopt physical characteristics that are normally associated with black people that they appear racially ambiguous (which you do see a lot of on social media). I don’t think you would look at Flossie and say in all honesty that she’s trying to do that. Her skin is just darker and even if she used a sun bed, so what? Loads of people do and it’s just to tan more. I don’t think she wants to change her ethnicity

whatstheteab

VIP Member
this is so weird :( ... it’s about Loren gray right? Why would she say that?? Lorens literally perfect I don’t get what they found funny about that
Yup it was her. She’s just bitter that she can’t leech off of one of the top creators on tik tok.

• Haha

MM24

Chatty Member
she seems lovely but last night she was in a tiktok with milie T, spencer, the tory and lewys lol i wonder if olivia and flossie will start hanging out with that group on the reg

Lara98

Chatty Member
She’s been in and out of school I believe from a young age, like 12/13, she spoke about it in her video and explained the timelines and why! I’ll see if I can find it

I honestly didn't realise she was 19.......I thought she was around 21/22!!? How long has she not been going to school for!

Lara98

Chatty Member
that video was so awkward, and they all answered the questions so defensively eee
Is there a thread for the wave house? I’ve only ever seen stuff about them on Kate Elizabeth’s so if anyone can point me too it, I would appreciate it :))

Did anyone see her Instagram about her blackfishing? I don’t think she intentionally was trying too, she looks like she’s just got a good tan from her holiday which would be expected after her going on sunbeds and also if she used the fox tan, which Olivia had in her video, this enhances the tan and makes it deeper.

Please correct me if I’m wrong or have offended anyone, I just thought it was her natural tan and didn’t know that would be Considered black fishing?

I don’t think she’s intentionally trying to either, I think the lighting in her recent post made her look darker as it’s not natural lighting/there’s shadows, but I think she is just one of those lucky people that have skin that tans easily in the sun! I have to stick on 2 layers of bondi sands ultra dark to look like I’ve been on holiday for a week😅

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
@IrishGal2020 Oh that actually makes so much sense! I just hope they don't have any kind of terms in their contract about now living together. I don't see it lasting very long, or if it does then it'll be for the sake of PR (in my opinion) x
Yeah I’m not sure just an idea as I’m sure they both wanted to move to London to boost their careers and I’m sure the management company would have supported it. It’s just they barely met each other before that so i don’t know who would have suggested it.
Hopefully it doesn’t last long I really liked Olivia before she was part of that crew

krazy8

Ok this might just be me but I actually quite enjoyed her latest video, I thought she came across as a bit more down to earth and naturally entertaining than she has recently (I do however agree with all the comments re extortionate fast fashion spending, I fucking hate influencer/haul culture but yet here I am watching them lol)

I swear a lot of youtubers who do big haul vids will buy the clothes n try them on then return them straight after (which is what I imagine the girl you know does cause I’m a student n if I spent hundreds on clothes in one go I’d have to eat bread and water for the rest of the term 🥴)

it’s all so performative and shallow I cba
but yeah I agree with this, they either get it for free or they spend their own money just for the sake of doing a haul and then send it all back, to make money. i much prefer hauls from less famous yters who genuinely are buying new clothes and want to show their viewers

Last edited:

bent

they said in another vlog i think either they get free table and drinks all night (hence the sign and free champagne to their table) or i saw lewys i think speak about paying £150 for a table then the drinks would be unlimited
yeah it’s common knowledge any girl can go out in london on a guestlist and get free entry and drinks all night courtesy of a promoter. it encourages guys to buy tables hahaha, if that’s where she’s going out

but most likely

Amsterdam

I hate that she puts a tiny little ''ad'' all the way at the end of a really long title on her sponsored videos but for her non sponsored videos she puts it in all caps. Just feels like she's trying to trick people into clicking on the video and then you find out its an ad. I would enjoy her sponsored content more if she was more straight up about it