Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellawhite3006

Can anyone confirm if she’s with Ben Morris? I know she flat out admitted it, but is it bad that I can tell if she was being sarcastic orrr?
they arent. its a joke, im pretty sure he has a girlfriend or atleast had one. i think is was talking to ben hughes the one who did her photography by what lewys and olivia have hinted at

Reactions: 2

em0lu

anyone know what happened with her and Will? there was a vid (I think a morning or lockdown routine?) after they broke up where she said she needed a drink bc of what she just found when she was lurking

Lara98

Chatty Member
A lot of people are calling out those in the comments who are saying she’s blackfishing, one girl herself has apparently a caption with racist undertones & also has copied some hairstyle from the Mexican culture lol! A lot of hypocrisy going on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice how they’re both white 🥴 It’s just fake activists trying to speak for black girls who probably aren’t even offended. Do they not realise that skin always looks darker in dimmer lighting?

sushimama

Chatty Member
They are doing it because Patricia Bright was once talking about how she found a “bait” for viral videos and if you check her channel all her most viewed ones are with the title “I SPENT X POUNDS IN Y STORE”. So I think now all of them want to do the same, but probably not as successful.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
What do you mean did it for attention? Sorry but I just don’t understand how this could possibly be for attention? seems to me like she was just very careless and made a stupid error
People have been known to do that before "by mistake" and then they end up with more engagement on it by people talking about it... it's simple really

catscradle

Too many girls are forcing this blonde look. It’s definitely bc of tiktok. But flossie has very big eyebrows and dark features and it just doesn’t work at all.
Idk if she's going for a look like Madison Beer's dyed hair but yeah it doesn't really suit her IMO. Also, am I the only one who's really not a fan of their flat? It's like living in a goldfish bowl, it would give me so much anxiety lmao.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I reckon something definitely went on with Flossie and that Spencer, because in Olivias video she just basically dropped her in it! Someone asked opinions about the wave house and Flossie said “we love everyone in it” and the Olivia went “shagged them & he’s the only single guy.... altho I reckon Olivia left it in on purpose so people would be talking about it and draw attention to it. Let’s not forget how many times Flossie dobbed Olivia in on stuff to do with HRVY too..👀👀
Didn’t Flossie say on a live that she kissed Spencer or am I remembering things wrong?

kf1907

out of interest has anyone watched the 'real flossie' documentary/interview? i think it touches on some topics she doesn't usually talk about but tbh don't know if i could sit through the whole thing.
i also thought it was a tea vid until i realised it was an interview lol - if anyone's seen it does it enlighten us as to why her behaviour can be so strange sometimes?

Lolz28

I actually scrolled through Olivias tik tok and she lost a very alarming amount of weight in a short period of time

Legr2

To be fair to Quisha the isolation period after testing positive / showing symptoms is only 10 days (stupid very stupid but it is) I’m still confused about how they didn’t have to isolate when Hrvy tested poss