Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hissmcnelly

not even that, the glossier skin tint is literally just made to even out your skintone? not all of us wanna be caked in shades that are 10 shades too darker than our natural skintone floss luv xx
Glossier skin tint is actually amazing it’s my go to tint !

Reactions: 2

emjustgay

Quisha said she has finished her isolation period.. but there is no way the post she posted saying she tested positive was posted 2 weeks ago... hope everyone she’s been around has got tested 😌😌

Missclassy19

VIP Member
If it wasn't clear from my post - I think she's well into blackfishing territory + it's definitely excessive tan. You can legit go through her Instagram + get a sense of her natural tan.... that ain't it 😂
It was very clear but thanks. Yeah she’s pale as pale. Even her ‘tan’ isn’t that dark this is a whole new person

View attachment 338223
Was doing some lurking on twitter and found this. Was tweeted by a different user (not Flossie) in 2019. I also found some quite disturbing tweets of Flossies from 2014-2018 about her eating disorder (when she was clearly in the midst of it). Interesting how they haven’t been deleted and could be found with just a simple search on Twitter.
I saw some too. They might not be deleted if she doesn’t know they are there, or she just doesn’t care haha!! God knows my twitter is full of tweets from when i was really unwell but i don’t really care anymore 😂 I feel like based off her recent behaviour & comments from lewys and olivia that she’s not doing great :/ but the thing is with eating disorders, they never really completely disappear. There have been times where I’ve felt 99% recovered and then i’ll relapse a little while later so it’s just a constant battle - I wonder if she’s in therapy. She could definitely afford a private therapist which would probably be helpful for her

Lara98

Chatty Member
Can anyone confirm if she’s with Ben Morris? I know she flat out admitted it, but is it bad that I can tell if she was being sarcastic orrr?
omg i literally couldnt tell either! I think she was being sarcy as after she said 'sorry Ben' and if it was true I think she would be more serious about it or something idk!

peachpuppy

I mean sure, but then that gives her the chance to start taking responsibility and apologize for her past actions then make an effort not to break the rules so often. By spreading hoaxes, I feel like she not only makes herself look bad but also negatively impacts on her subscribers by spreading false theories. Also, I mean, she could have left the question out? She chose to include that clip.

I can only hope that from this, she starts acting more responsibly. I honestly thought she had a good and sensible head on her shoulders but moving to London has really shown her in a bad light - not so much the partying because I mean, fuck, sometimes we all love a good night out, but the sheer flippancy towards the global situation. It's almost like freshers for her so idk, I'd cut her a bit of slack providing she's safe and isolating when necessary (if she saw her friends who tested positive for example) but including that part of the video then acting as she is really irks me lmao.

Also, sorry for the long post! This is just a real pet hate of mine atm with influencers, I follow a few who seem to think everything is back to normal already. Like sure, go to the pub and see your mates if you can but stop flouting rules - as an influencer, you're signing up to promote and influence opinions - don't do it like this.
No I get all of what you said and fully agree. I didn't mean to say she shouldn't take responsibility for her sometimes dangerous behaviour, all I meant was that I figured she wouldn't, as often selfish people (even to some degree like Flossie) won't cop to their negative actions. It takes quite a lot of humility and strength to admit where you fucked up, which I don't think Flossie has or has needed to have previously.
No worries at the long post though! Always good to let off steam :) I fully agree with you in all you've said though.

• Heart
What’s going on with Olivia & Harvey now? I saw in the papers him having his arm around his married dancing partner..?🧐

• Haha

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
excuse me, behave? considering thats what most youtubers say. google it and even basic editing takes an hour a minute
You’re excused😂 it was more of a comment made at YouTubers who say it rather than you quoting them. I can definitely see why it’d take so long for a daily/weekly vlog but the videos where they sit in the same position? I can’t see it in that scenario honestly and they seem to be more prevalent than ever

I used to edit videos for personal use (but what it sounds like😅) but they used to be around 10-20 minutes long and would take 10-20 hours depending on what was in them and the length. I guess with more experience it may be quicker and if the videos are basic then they would be. However I qould agree that they take around 20ish hours to edit. Obviously not in 1 day however over the course of 2-3 days it all adds up
Thank you for providing a more personal view! I take everything YouTubers say with a pinch of salt most of the time so I appreciate you backing your point with your experience 👏🏻

tattle420

VIP Member
her grwm was just meh. i couldnt stop staring at her right (our left) brow though it was so much darker than the other one.

chitchatter25

pretty sure i saw flossie today in central holding hands with a guy - she was walking by and i didn't get a proper look though. she didn't post anything on her story today so not sure if it was her or not. the guy was a lot taller than her with a shaved head. i dont follow any of flossie or olivias friends so i dont know if its a known guy or not but i did a massive double take lol

• Wow