Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lara98

Chatty Member
Agreed, I reckon if they didn’t frame her face so much and were here and there throughout her hair would be much better! Maybe more of a caramel tone too, something like this would suit her way more and then she can gradually build it up

She follows Tanya so I think you’re right.

It’s not just that she doesn’t suit lighter hair, the blonde pieces just look way too harsh and don’t blend nicely imo

Attachments

Reactions: 3

misty-y2k

I agree! Olivia claims she “eats soooo much pasta” etc all the time. Then we learn from flossies vlogs she’s been out running everyday and she obv survives on iced cofeee. I find that while Flossiee while she’s obv suffering from an ED she doesn’t just pretend to be naturally tiny like Olivia does even though Olivia never used to be so small! It’s weird. I think olivias ED seems worse than Flossies in that sense
Which vlog was this?

why is no one talking about the caption of yesterdays tiktok about ben!?
Does anybody else find it odd that Ben doesn’t follow her on tiktok? but he follows Olivia?

i guess doing c*ke (not sure if that words censored here) is not common in america at all. bc i'm american and do not know anyone whatsoever who does anything besides drink & smoke .... so the fact that people are assuming flossie and olivia are doing that (especially when they come from such healthy good stable families) would be super surprising to me at least
Nearly everybody I know is from a healthy and stable family but just about everybody I know does coke regularly lmao. It’s more normal to get a bag after a couple of drinks than to not get a bag

ohrouge

I feel like at times she might just have social anxiety (or something along that nature), I know my sister who has it tends to act awkward in the same way in social situations
Yeah I think you could possibly be right - I don’t think she was being bitchy, just awkwarder than the other two.

Calabria

VIP Member
I can't imagine spending £800 on a bag, much less bringing it on a night out ahaha
Definitely upsetting about the passport and wallet though
I agree, especially as she also lost her driving licence in lockdown so now has no ID at all.

tattle420

VIP Member
i think the issue really is the stark contrast between the blonde bits framing her face and her dark ass eyebrows. honestly her hair does not even look like a balayage, i've gotten one before and that is NOT it.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
It’s something you would post on your private story, not on a public live for everyone to see. She’s such an idiot

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
ok sorry she didn't eat before 5pm in her new video, that is so incredibly dangerous & definitely a form of starvation. I really really hope that she's okay and gets some help that she really definitely needs! its so sad to see her fall down this trap
Wait I don’t eat before 4/5?😂 I don’t do breakfast, don’t like snacking so I just have a decent enough evening meal. I’m pretty sure I don’t have an eating disorder

Randomuser37

Where did u see this ?? It's millie ts bday so maybe that's where they are
She posted a video of her and lewys on her Instagram story but she deleted it and I didn’t screenshot :/
On lewys’ story he posted happy birthday to millie and said he was sad he couldn’t see her which is obvs a lie 😂

Reactions: 2