Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catscradle

Quitting school for YT is not a good idea. Now I know why she struggles to get her words out to form coherent sentences. Or is the way that 'cool' people talk these days?
I realise that further education in the way of university is not for everyone but I find it concerning when youtubers lack even basic qualifications like GCSEs. YT fame can be so fickle. Slightly off-topic but does anyone watch India Grace? Her mum let her, encouraged even, her to move out to LA alone at 15? I find that so irresponsible.

Reactions: 12

misty-y2k

Poor Ben Morris gets so used for clout
I don’t even think Ben Morris has any clout, they’re just doing one of their awkward ‘inside jokes’ that no one but them understands lmao. The way they keep mentioning him, they’ve got to be taking the piss out of him

chattycathy22

she and olivia definitely read their respective threads. Olivia's made several comments as a joke about lewis + flossie not getting along because that's a frequent theme & now flossie's not including sizes in her latest video because it might be triggering and that's the last thing she'd ever want to do to her viewers. Which is appreciated but perhaps she needs to focus on her own triggers with her constant remarks about her own body, "Skinny Girl November" and calling Loren Grey a fat cow. Also - in the come dine with me, I wouldn't have expected anything other than a bland avg pesto from bland florence x

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Flossie’s inner mean girl really has been showing ever since she moved in with Olivia. First it was her being a bitch to Olivia in Ibiza and now this? I wouldn’t be surprised if she has old problematic tweets/posts lurking around.

This is the clip if anyone’s wondering

• Wow

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Her new video is so incredibly dull and boring. Both her and Olivia have seriously ran out of content ideas since moving to London.

krazy8

Watching the video rn, it’s actually lowkey really boring lol... I think there’s only something in it for you if you’re personally invested in their lives, so the eyebrow raises while doing shots instead of answering is actually exciting for you. But for people like me it’s like 😐😐 just say something interesting or funny PLEASE

tattle420

VIP Member
I felt like the interviewer was asking the real hard-hitting questions, instead of pandering to influencers etc. like many interviewers do in other cases. And obviously the wavehouse kids were probably not expecting those questions. I've always liked Vice because they don't shy away from being direct or straightforward, but that's just me.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
lewys and olivia on a live right now prank calling people. olivia let it slip and went tell them we tested positive again, then they both burst out laughing and ended the live as everyone started commenting ‘again?’
I knew they had it and didn’t tell anyone tbh. There was no possible way quisha, kaci, harvey etc. Got it and nobody else at that party did :/ clearly they didn’t want people telling them to isolate etc. Hm

i’m wondering, if flossie does read here, just a thought that people mentioning her eating disordered behaviours / comments might actually fuel the disorder - i know that when i was unwell when people noticed i wasn’t doing well it actually made me want to carry on lmao. so i wonder if she reads here & it triggers her & then she continues & it becomes a cycle ... i’m probably thinking too deep into it but as someone in recovery from anorexia i KNOW if i had a thread like this i’d 100% read it & trigger myself lol. i hope for her own sake she doesn’t read it too often / let it get to her

• Sad

Dohopper

She posted about doing a “ say it or shot it” for a video but literally every time they get asked a “juicy” or personal question they take a shot so like … what’s the point…

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
that is so disappointing i had so much more faith in them i don't know why lol maybe bc flossie's parents are such angels but look at flossie's jaw .... there's truly no hiding it
Random but is that your real name? You should change it to something else people tend to hide their identities on here

mangocrush11

If anything living with Olivia will have made it worse. Eating disorders are competitive.
She I get where you mean but in Olivias recent video I’m pretty sure she said about how you should eat if your hungry etc and while I know EDs are very competitive, I feel like Olivia would be very supportive and acc try to help her.

peachpuppy

She's seems to have a ton of insecurity around Olivia - both in terms of physical appearance and career success. I'm wondering who suggested that they move in together? I actually used to enjoy both of their content separately (I still watch Olivia from time to time, but a lot less now as some of her content upsets me in relation to my weight, as well as not really relating to her sesh / partying lifestyle anymore). I think Flossie is slowly losing the grip on her uptight, middle-class antics that (presumbly) she has absorbed from her parents, given that right-wing opinions at a very young age usually come from older generations, particularly in this time period of social growth and social media.

I don't think it's the end of either of them necessarily- they're still very young and capable of many changes, but if I'm honest I see Olivia growing out of this lifestyle a lot quicker than Flossie (providing the rumours aren't true and she's not taking cocaine). I just feel them getting sucked into the trap of "glamour" over substance, which is an easy path to take as it's widely accepted and rarely criticised in the bubble of social media / general trendiness. I think it's concerning the ease and accessibility of anyone becoming a role model in this day and age, and I know for sure that some of my behaviour has been affected previously by what's "cool" or "edgy" to do (speaking as someone within Olivia and Flossie's age range). xx

Find it so weird how she/other you tubers like Anna use ‘teen’ in their titles, yeah you may be 19 but you’re still an adult idk why it annoys me haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I agree without Lewys there’s no substance to their friendship. I think the two of them hanging out alone would be awkward which is why they never do it. But then again, didnt they only meet two or three times before moving in together?