Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Flossie looked so miserable in the insta story olivia put up of them eating together 😬 poor girl has been thru it I hope she isn’t beginning to slip again

Reactions: 11

tattle420

VIP Member
i swear if flossie goes down the route of buying clothes just to do hauls and take insta pics and then sell them on depop immediately (hint hint: sophia and cinzia style), that's gonna be the last straw.

ellawhite3006

with the amount of money she makes its just a bit desprate tho, christ cook if you cant afford to order out anymore lmao
i mean id do it if i was her, not my favourite gal in the world but just because she makes a lot doesnt mean she cant get anything for free, me and my friends used to do this all the time to get free food so if she has a big platform its just saving her money. same with all the pr packages, if i was an influencer id rather get stuff for free and keep my own money instead of buy everything myself. it is annoying how they get everything handed to them but its how the rich stay rich i guess🤷🏽‍♀️ but if i had a huge platform and could get hundreds of meals for free i bet you id do it, also helps out her subs if you think about it

tattle420

VIP Member
lmfao i remember a comment i saw on flossie's grwm video with kate elisabeth and olivia - it said "they look like the girls that bullied me in secondary school"

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Googled what phorest.com is and its something to do with beauty salons? She did a makeup artist course at college, do you think she could be opening a salon?
I highly doubt she’s qualified to open a beauty salon randomly 😂😂 she barely does hair n makeup on her channel doesn’t seem like a passion

camsterrr

Finally someone said it and Flossie is laughing.
I'm 5"3, and it always baffled me too how tall she looks in photos.

She obviously uses apps like Spring to make herself look taller in photos.

Kylie Jenner does it too. Giveaways are feet look massive (I know she's wearing chunky shoes but that's a way to hide it) and head looks tiny compared to body. You can see in her older photos her real height.

Don't really care if nobody believes me, but finally someone said it!

Attachments

youtubelifexoo

I definitely agree with what has been said about living with Olivia and ED. I don't really know Olivia and I'm sure she might have her own problems too regarding body image and all but her constantly mentioning how she looks/her body surely can't be good esp for Flossie. Also, I think it's the brows but does anyone think Flossie looks similar to Antonio Garza? I saw a comment on YouTube about it and the resemblance is striking.

mangocrush11

wooooow. this is actually really sad :( you can see how much this is edited because her head/face looks so small and distorted/the camera angle is really strange. This is actually so sad because I imagine that's how she really wants to look IRL (but basically no human does!)
It really is sad, it could be her thinspo? Like she’s editing her body to look the way she wants it too and she’s using that as ‘motivation’ to try and achieve that ‘goal’ which is so so unhealthy

• Haha

em0lu

Did anyone see her Instagram about her blackfishing? I don’t think she intentionally was trying too, she looks like she’s just got a good tan from her holiday which would be expected after her going on sunbeds and also if she used the fox tan, which Olivia had in her video, this enhances the tan and makes it deeper.

Please correct me if I’m wrong or have offended anyone, I just thought it was her natural tan and didn’t know that would be Considered black fishing?
Agreed tbh. Completely open to other’s opinions but looking at her recent posts, she just looks tanned...I think she naturally tand easily in the sun. I don’t think tanning also = blackfishing, I’d never look at Flossie (if I didn’t know of her) and think she’s anything but a white girl?

She posted about doing a “ say it or shot it” for a video but literally every time they get asked a “juicy” or personal question they take a shot so like … what’s the point…
I was gonna say this, I can't stand those videos. Like what's the point if 80% of it is just "OOP!" and shot taking. Especially when they hardly answer anything but put shiz like "juicy!" and "I DIDNT want to answer THIS.." in the title

misty-y2k

Olivia was seen aswell liking on michael goves daughters tiktok, they need to just say something rather than lurking hahha
I saw that and thought it’s massively beggy of michael goves daughter especially considering she tries to act really ‘woke’, shows what a performative activist she is when she’s condoning breaking lockdown.

Scout78

she’s creasing her jordan’s 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Is it really a big deal to crease Jordans? Ive seen that said before about Jordans a few times. Im not trying to be smart or rude here just genuinely wondering how it's possible to have a pair of shoes and not crease them 😅

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
i feel like they both have a new aesthetic every week, to be fair i much prefer flossies style in general to olivias new style, flossie doesnt go as out with the whole working class ✨aesthetic✨and wierd hair
Flossie went from all white, angelic Elle Darby vibes to grunge, black biker boots and shit

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I couldn’t finish the vid. She’s trying too hard to be edgy and funny in Olivia’s style and it made me cringe. I also can’t take her seriously w her outfits 😶 seems so basic to copy someone’s complete style as well. Although I can tell it’s also influenced by tiktok .......