Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bent

you know what it’s probably because she didn’t have many friends in high school and now she feels like the cool kid with a few followers definitely mean girl vibes go back to high school tossie

Reactions: 13

tattle420

VIP Member
hrvy has tested positive for covid as well. that's 2 people that they've been hanging out with. i bet they're not even gonna bother testing themselves for covid and are gonna keep going out not giving a fuck. im sick of influenzas (influencers)

• Wow
  • Haha

kinderbuen0

I think she is pretty but has let the madison beer comparison get to her head and now tries too hard to look like her. I think it’s probs her nose that throws people off? Quite upturned. I think she’s the spit of her mum tbh.
She’s very slim already, I hope living with Olivia doesn’t make her compete. Even lewys is v slim too. I did find it awkward when Olivia bought her trousers that were too small and was like ‘they look tiny...Well you’re a small little petite girl’ and then they didn’t fit.

Last edited:

tattle420

VIP Member
are they incapable of living alone lol?? why must 1 fuck off to manchester if the other is going back to NI?

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I’m not exactly a fan of Flossie anymore since the beginning of her recently spiral and awful behaviour however I think due to her personal issues and ED history, living with Olivia is the worst idea for her. Olivia is naturally so very very slim so I can imagine Flossie is constantly comparing herself to her.

also no shade to Olivia it’s not her fault like but just not a good idea for Flossie with her weight related issues to be around someone so naturally skinny.

Sbax

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this will sound rude but her eyes seem like there’s no soul behind them don’t know if it’s the eyebrows or what just don’t get any emotion from her face what so ever

• Heart

catscradle

If she doesn’t and is just saying that she does then she’s being extremely insensitive to those that do have it. It’s the same as saying you have anxiety just because you’re shy and don’t like presentations.
I have ADHD (inattentive type, formerly known as ADD) and whilst I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm offended by people throwing it around like that and saying 'omg I'm so ADHD lmao', it does get on my nerves a bit. ADHD isn't just being distracted and quirky - it's a serious disorder of self-regulation and executive dysfunction. I nearly failed my third year of university as a result of being undiagnosed and was told that my degree was under threat if I didn't get treated for it (medication helps so much and actually calms my brain down). I spent my life walking around in a fog, with self-destructive levels of procrastination before getting treated. . ADHD affects literally everything - your relationships, your emotions, your employment, self-care etc. Rant over lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
was hoping there would be a thread on her - i was watching one of the vids about the flat and she mentioned not wearing fendi and balenciaga bc she felt ‘oppressed in society’ for having money (??) i honestly thought it was a joke until she launched into her ‘girls OWN your money’ bit .... surely she can’t have that low a level of self awareness. i’m a white middle class girl in britain as well although admittedly i don’t have anywhere near youtube money and to say i’m anywhere near oppressed is just reaching

(it’s around 9 minutes into the apartment hunting vlog part 2)

View attachment 215175
also i will never forget this really ambiguous tweet where it really is unclear what her stance is, a couple people in the comments asked what she meant or why she hated it and she didn’t answer them. considering a few days later she was begging people to vote based on what they thought rather than what they saw on social media (and i think it’s fair to say that twitter is left leaning)
the classic ‘don’t vote because of social media’ line. Sigh. Social media is a privilege when there’s an election...people say this when they know they can only base their opinion on what their parents are telling them. This is really really disappointing to see. So ignorant as well to say money is oppressive/billionaires can exist. A simple google search can educate you so much on exploitation. Wow

emjustgay

I’m so nosy and love a what I got for Christmas video but OMG she’s the most boring person I’ve ever watched on youtube. She comes across as such a try hard I actually get second hand embarrassment watching her

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
both her and olivia are completely insufferable to me. the whole talking and then getting distracted and talking about something else isn't funny, it just seems forced to try and seem 'relatable'

ellawhite3006

just been a live on lewys tik tok and flossie was juuling in the corner, so many comments and they were reading them all but she was making it so obvious it seemed attention seeking, like olivia and lewys werent and who needs to hit a juul every 5 seconds, especially when shes walked in on olivia and lewys live before asked them if they were live and when they said yes went ‘oh is that my juul’ like nothing wrong with doing it they are adults just seems very attention seeking.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Her new hair is horrible. But then again, she was a beg and went to Samantha Cuisick because she knew it would be free. No one has had good results going to her, yet influencers keep flocking to her because they can’t pay for anything despite making bank!

Also to everyone asking where Olivia was when Flossie was blackout drunk - she probably had already gone home with Harvey hahaha

catscradle

Does anyone else find these extortionate hauls influencers do completely grotesque? £500+ Zara haul...like, that's easily more than 5x what I'd typically spend on new clothes in a year.

I actually found her latest video so hard to watch, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone’s personality change so drastically from moving away from home. I miss it when she was with Will, now all this flaunting about going out/seeing boys constantly doesn’t suit her and she’s trying to hard to act dumb/edgy by constantly losing her focus throughout her sentences (like Olivia) and the constant tiktok references. I actually found her really funny and someone I’d want to be mates with before and now I just watch her videos with a completely straight face