Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jimmyta

I mean she was still slim but she wasn’t as slim, look at this tik tok from 2019

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

And compare itto this one

yeah i definitely feel like she's lost a looooot of weight, kinda weird that people seem to think she's just naturally like that even though if you watch her vids from early on in 2020 she literally looks like a different person?? i can't remember what vid but she talked about having a quite bad eating disorder when she was younger. (olivia as in) if she did loose the weight healthily why not just say that rather than always going on about much shit she eats and her ridiculous appetite and how she never works out? there's no problem with talking about eating clean and doing lots of sport to maintain a body you like but its misleading to her young audience to make them think that she just instantly became skinny af for no reason?

I find flossie sooo much better with stuff like that, even though there's maybe tiny slip ups, she's so much more open and honest about it but generally just doesnt put much focus on it and is really careful not to say triggering things which i really respect her for. I feel like people are way too harsh on flossie for maybe having an eating disorder (which she really can't help!! it's an illness) even though she's really careful with the way she talks about it

Reactions: 13

Scandalous_Purpose

sooooo many comments on her latest video are ppl picking up on the fact that she’s changed, i thought it was just me/us, because i do like flossie but since london, her vibe is just a bit entitled and bitchy idk, hopefully it’s just a phase

emjustgay

I actually feel sorry for her... she has no individuality and copies her whole personality from the people around her. The way she’s talking in the new video is SO annoying, it’s like she’s trying to be funny but she’s just really isn’t 😌😌

Honestly used to love Flossie, she always seemed so lovely before she gained so many more subscribers - as all influencers do lol. Also, has anyone noticed how much her voice has changed as soon as she got to london? Already trying to be that basic chelsea bitch. Annoys me so much.

yvieoddly30002

She also kept on looking at herself in the camera saying “oh I look awful” “I look huge” “I’m spilling out my top”. I think being friends with Olivia has triggered her in some way, probably constantly comparing herself to Olivia who is really really slim.

I genuinely think their *close* friendship won’t last longer than a year, maybe after their lease ends, but part of me thinks they’d be good friends if lewys wasn’t in the picture. I think lewys is very toxic and encourages bitchiness which deep down I don’t think either Olivia and flossie are genuinely comfortable with.
I’m late to this thread, but this is what I’ve been thinking all along. As someone who has struggled forever with body image and self esteem issues, as much as I don’t take it out on my friends and can hype them up, I still don’t feel self conscious being around people who are more noticeable than me (whether that be because of how they look or having a generally bigger personality to me). I think it’s horrible to jump to conclusions but I’m gonna do it anyway ;)
Olivia and Lewys are clearly much bigger personalities than flossie, but from going from making videos where you are the center of the content to being with 2 powerhouses, I would probably be insecure too. Maybe this isn’t how Flossie feels, but since I found and binged watched her far before Olivia had even started YouTube (or at least it feels that way) that is the vibe I get (which could be wrong). I don’t really watch Olivia or Flossie anymore because I personally don’t think that their content appeals to me, which is unfortanate, but then again I really would hate to be in a position where I’m constantly being compared to my two friends who I spend so much time with.
Of course, I have compared the three too, I feel like you do that almost automatically with the dynamic they have, and regardless of the social status etc. Of these three, I think it’s important to maybe try seeing it from another point of view.

ellawhite3006

im not making any excuses for her at all but i dont think its flossie actually calling lauren fat because she clearly isnt and flossie isnt stupid enough to think she is fat, its just a very british insult for younger people ive heard a lot of it, however does not make it right at all and it is very unnecessary and mean.

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
Flossie did not seem excited at allll to have Olivia back in Olivias latest video hahhaha

• Haha

tawdryhepburn

Get where you’re coming from but it’s not like they’re asking for their address and flat number, London’s pretty massive so asking what area doesn’t seem hugely strange to me
yeah but london is also at the same time surprisingly small, like if i told you they live in highgate, some weirdo would then know that he could see them at hampstead heath, or waterlow park, or the local supermarket if he lurked long enough.

it just seems like bad juju giving out where they live.

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Managed to catch some of Lewys’ live on TT and jeez... uncomfortable is an understatement. Right before he ended it Flossie was bitching about how before they go out her and Lewys ask Olivia if she needs the toilet (do they think they’re her parents??) and how she never makes it on time and is embarassed about it the next morning. They also kept saying that Olivia is upset because she has no underwear left because she “keeps sharting”. Regardless of whether it’s a joke or not, why the fuck would you share that to thousands of people?

I can totally see Olivia moving back home in a few months time. She seems a lot happier when she’s with Elise and her other friends.

• Wow

dogdays8

wtf she does look so dark! im guessing there must be a filter on but still... i fake tan myself but its so jarring when people do it so dark it looks like they're trying to change race
Yep, there's definitely a line between acceptable fake tan + natural tan and blackfishing... it's trendy right now (Instagram Face and all that) but it looks ridiculous + reeks of insecurity (the blackfishing obviously). I agree tho it looks like Flossie's got a weird filter on as well. It's even worse because we can see the contrast between her face and hand loooool

wheezing at Flossie's tiktok.... pack it up Shakira wtf are those poses

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮

Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)
View attachment 384823
Jesus Christ the state of her

Why is flossie not also getting slandered for breaking the rules, I feel like as much of the onus should lie on her and lewys as it has on Olivia. (Not that Olivia is being held to account enough btw)

ellawhite3006

lewys and olivia on a live right now prank calling people. olivia let it slip and went tell them we tested positive again, then they both burst out laughing and ended the live as everyone started commenting ‘again?’

• Wow
  • Sick