Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i’ve just watched her ibiza vlog and there’s so much “weight gain” “eaten too much” comments, quite triggering knowing she’s had an ED :(

Reactions: 12

cookiesandcreeeeeem

Hi sorry only just been on since posting this- the live was the 30th of December at 1am (shown below) so I think definitely the reason for the “food poisoning” so disappointed tbh 🥴
brilliant 🙃

guessing she defo hasn’t done it much before then if that’s how she handles a comedown/how long it takes her to get over it

Reactions: 12

krazy8

I agree, I thought she was so stunning at first but now I realise she isn’t really. I get the feeling her face is going to age really really badly, I can already see so clearly in my mind what she’s going to look like as a 50 y/o woman
So weird how people’s tastes are different, I personally think Flossie is gorgeous and would kill to look like her lmao while I don’t fully get the hype with Olivia and everyone saying they wish they were her under her pics etc.

They’re both objectively gorgeous girls though so doesn’t matter what I think lol

Reactions: 11

ohrouge

Echoing what other people have said it's totally clear this London move was bad for her, both professionally and personally. I always found her quite sweet before but now not so much. I definitely agree that she seems insecure around Olivia and Lewys and I think that translates to her lashing out and being quite mean honestly.

But that deleted IG post...wow. I've been there before and I'm honestly worried for her. Even before this though, the way she would talk about her body/food/exercise - whilst also claiming that she was somewhat recovered - always looked to me like she had a lot of unaddressed issues that she wasn't working through. She said before she used to have bulimia so it may be that she doesn't b/p anymore, but simply restricts.

mangocrush11

In the first pic she looks clean in the second she looks like she smells like piss
I get what you mean. She would smell like laundry power or like floral scent in the first pic and then in the second like fake tan so biscuits or whatever disgusting smell it is depending on the tan

I don’t see the issue with them going out for drinks when it’s allowed tbh
It’s not allowed, you weren’t allowed to mix indoors in tier 2. I think Lewis is in their bubble, but seeing Millie was against the rules.

I get that a lot of people are breaking the rules, but I think the blatant disregard for it and posting to thousands of followers cheers-ing your drinks etc is what gets on my nerves, it is just ignorance.

tattle420

VIP Member
I gotta be honest them doing a YouTuber come dine with me is pretty creative
the sidemen did a come dine with me months back during the first lockdown, so they aren't exactly the most creative queens. however, this was alot more entertaining than them babbling at the camera about pointless stuff. is there really a need to involve lewis in every video though? im sick of him

off topic: but what the fuck is ben morris doing in bali? i don't watch his content and when i read one of the above posts i was genuinely shocked. imagine travelling during a fucing pandemic, even people who stay near bali (like me) aren't gonna travel there during this period. the audacity...

avaj

she's definitely deleting comments on her latest video. she pinned a comment defending herself, saying to stop discussing their friendships and that no one was mean to anyone or left out 🙃 meanwhile, scrolling through and I can't find one negative comment...

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
On her Kim petras tiktok.. I cringe so bad. I know all the comments are hyping her up but this bad bleep persona is just not it for Flossie (in my opinion)

tattle420

VIP Member
lol samantha cusick is the trashiest and worst hairdresser out there. look at the state of zoella's horrible extensions and tanya's washed out blonde hair. i wouldn't even accept a free blowout from her she has 0 skill.

camsterrr

It seems to be deleted, I just went to see what the replies were. There were quite a few comments being like ‘how’s she 5’3’ etc. I hope she stops editing her photos as she’s very pretty and just embraces being on the shorter side as it’s fun (coming from someone who’s 5’2😂)
That was my comment!! And yes it's been deleted by Flossie 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow