Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
the blatant body checking and 2014 pro ana-esque joggers on her hip bones in her tiktoks, this girl really doesn’t care does she 🤡

Reactions: 9

gem106

View attachment 2968790

It’s giving pro ana tumblr I can’t lie 😶
her ribs and legs oh my goodness. i was shocked when i saw this. didn’t realise how skinny she’d got. i hope she gets the help she needs
---
I saw that and thought the same - she’s lost so much weight so rapidly. It’s completely unsustainable. It also doesn’t look natural on her.. like you can tell she’s fighting against her own body and isn’t genetically that slim. So sad to see.
100% - you can tell her body just isn’t healthy being that slim. it doesn’t look natural or flattering. she’s forcing her body to be something that it just shouldn’t be. it’s so sad :(
---
just wanted to say that I’m sorry if I have triggered anyone by posting that photo 🤍 please all take care of yourselves if you are struggling!
honestly even though i hate to think of anyone else struggling having seen that photo, i’m also so grateful that people on here are posting about it / talking about it bc it just reassures me how triggering it is and the fact that this is not normal and she is not well - that helped me not to spiral

Last edited:
  • Heart

briedle4

View attachment 3023156
I think in this video Flossie looked fab . She had such a naturally stunning face (the video where someone asked if she looked like Madison Beer and Olivia got jealous hahah)View attachment 3023157

i feel like now she has such a negative vibe to her, she honestly had so much potential even after her and Olivia stopped being friends. Most of her content especially on TikTok is so draining. And that filler just makes her look yassified. I honestly can’t tell if it’s fillers or filtersView attachment 3023159View attachment 3023160View attachment 3023161
Yeah she does look pretty in the earlier videos, she looks really manly at the moment

daiisy

yall hated my idea that she’s on ozempic but seems people are finally speaking out about it

also side note but why does her face look so fucked here 😭😭 it’s like she’s forcing a nasolabial fold .. is that the hot new trend?? 😍😍😍
IMG_3176.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Shadeofchlogal

(apologies for the huge rant, i don't usually post but felt compelled to today lmao)

TLDR: flossie is seemingly finally scrambling to go on brand trips. hopefully she realises being lazy in her content is going to get her nowhere. hopefully she will either try to be relevant again or she really needs to start shifting her focus elsewhere because at this point no one cares anymore 💀💀

-----------------------------------------------
it was so funny to me that flossie is finally now starting to go on brand trips, it is literally crazy how much her career has fallen - i hope she is finally starting to realise posting one 40 min video once in a blue moon isn't going to cover her mortgage anymore 💀 get ur bag girl 💀 go on those brand trips!! glad u finally have smth to do queen

like the contrast between miss olivia SUPERMODEL ALO WEARER NO.1CLOUT FARMER neil's career (sorry to bring her up lol) and flossie's career is insane - she hardly gets brand deals, she gets a few sponsors here and there for videos, but that's literally it ?? i just don't understand how it's is sustainable for her at all with her lifestyle ??? compared to other influencers and whatnot in london, she is literally invited to nothing. she might have had a collab with remass but her being sponsored by nasty gal several years ago was truly her peak. olivia is out there modelling for luxury brands and i think flossie is definitely pretty enough to do the same. she desperately needs olivia's social climbing, clout chasing superpowers otherwise it really is going to be game over for her.

going on a trip with a shaving razor brand for two days is not the same as being invited to go to ibiza with reformation and other relevant fashion girlies much less being invited to coachella by guess jeans. but hey, at least she got some razors and went to tuscany for free ❤ in this economy? wowza i know i could never lol so go you girl!!! yay!!

seriously though, i simply cannot fathom how someone, especially in that kind of scene, can be so ignorant to the fact that they are no longer relevant. aren't they reliant on engagement as a source of income (definitely a big fat source of income but i digress)???? especially in regards to brand sponsorships^^
i don't know if it is her management or whatnot but if that's a case go elsewhere, otherwise say goodbye to living lax and doing the bare minimum but getting everything. she could be setting herself up for the future. it's so insane to me that someone has that kind of privilege but wastes it all away. absolutely cooked.

she needs to either shift directions or start fame leeching or smth because at this rate it is truly going down a slippery slope.

like, find a niche or smth flossie! make urself relevant again and maybe u can also be a london it girlie!
u are a pretty gal so give us more content other than contorting ur body into weird shapes to look extra skinny and triggering your audience!
u do it on ur iphone camera, go do it in front of a professional one miss girl!
if not, start cutting said cameras and start doing something behind the scene. even lewys is shifting his career writing columns and hosting pub trivia (?????)
otherwise, it will be bye bye house bye bye lifestyle and that would be a shame considering most people don't live like u and would never be as lazy to let an opportunity like this go.

anyways that is all, sorry again for the rant
How her management haven’t kicked her up the arse I will never know! If that was me (a management buisness or her manager) I would be giving her an ultimatum: either get up and work or fuck off. There are much smaller creators that bust their arses and don’t get management and would kill to have that support!

• Heart

swahalo18

IMG_5954.png

I think in this video Flossie looked fab . She had such a naturally stunning face (the video where someone asked if she looked like Madison Beer and Olivia got jealous hahah)
IMG_5953.png

i feel like now she has such a negative vibe to her, she honestly had so much potential even after her and Olivia stopped being friends. Most of her content especially on TikTok is so draining. And that filler just makes her look yassified. I honestly can’t tell if it’s fillers or filters
IMG_5957.png
IMG_5956.png
IMG_5955.png

• Sad

dramateachannel

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on ozempic it’s extremely easy to get in England privately and she’s made no secret of wanting it before.

bumblebee2000

i mean its not exactly that easy in fairness to her? an eating disorder isnt a choice lol, you cant really just decide to 'move on' from it
I meant more it's a shame in all this time she's not had a proper go at recovery. Which is a choice. She parrots on about body positivity and does the opposite which doesn't count. Been in recovery for three years. I had to wake up one day and choose to try getting better and continue trying every day. She's not an idiot, she (and everyone with an eating disorder) knows what feeds into her disorder and what might help her move on from it. She continually chooses the former.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Either food poisoning or she is very good at play on words. She definitely knows how things will be interpreted. Also does she post on YouTube anymore … glow up pending

slushiexxx

(apologies for the huge rant, i don't usually post but felt compelled to today lmao)

TLDR: flossie is seemingly finally scrambling to go on brand trips. hopefully she realises being lazy in her content is going to get her nowhere. hopefully she will either try to be relevant again or she really needs to start shifting her focus elsewhere because at this point no one cares anymore 💀💀

-----------------------------------------------
it was so funny to me that flossie is finally now starting to go on brand trips, it is literally crazy how much her career has fallen - i hope she is finally starting to realise posting one 40 min video once in a blue moon isn't going to cover her mortgage anymore 💀 get ur bag girl 💀 go on those brand trips!! glad u finally have smth to do queen

like the contrast between miss olivia SUPERMODEL ALO WEARER NO.1CLOUT FARMER neil's career (sorry to bring her up lol) and flossie's career is insane - she hardly gets brand deals, she gets a few sponsors here and there for videos, but that's literally it ?? i just don't understand how it's is sustainable for her at all with her lifestyle ??? compared to other influencers and whatnot in london, she is literally invited to nothing. she might have had a collab with remass but her being sponsored by nasty gal several years ago was truly her peak. olivia is out there modelling for luxury brands and i think flossie is definitely pretty enough to do the same. she desperately needs olivia's social climbing, clout chasing superpowers otherwise it really is going to be game over for her.

going on a trip with a shaving razor brand for two days is not the same as being invited to go to ibiza with reformation and other relevant fashion girlies much less being invited to coachella by guess jeans. but hey, at least she got some razors and went to tuscany for free ❤ in this economy? wowza i know i could never lol so go you girl!!! yay!!

seriously though, i simply cannot fathom how someone, especially in that kind of scene, can be so ignorant to the fact that they are no longer relevant. aren't they reliant on engagement as a source of income (definitely a big fat source of income but i digress)???? especially in regards to brand sponsorships^^
i don't know if it is her management or whatnot but if that's a case go elsewhere, otherwise say goodbye to living lax and doing the bare minimum but getting everything. she could be setting herself up for the future. it's so insane to me that someone has that kind of privilege but wastes it all away. absolutely cooked.

she needs to either shift directions or start fame leeching or smth because at this rate it is truly going down a slippery slope.

like, find a niche or smth flossie! make urself relevant again and maybe u can also be a london it girlie!
u are a pretty gal so give us more content other than contorting ur body into weird shapes to look extra skinny and triggering your audience!
u do it on ur iphone camera, go do it in front of a professional one miss girl!
if not, start cutting said cameras and start doing something behind the scene. even lewys is shifting his career writing columns and hosting pub trivia (?????)
otherwise, it will be bye bye house bye bye lifestyle and that would be a shame considering most people don't live like u and would never be as lazy to let an opportunity like this go.

anyways that is all, sorry again for the rant

daiisy

she stopped drinking, was definitely eating too little, and was exercising heavily for 2 months, it is absolutely possible without ozempic, especially with her having a known history of an eating disorder and literally documenting those behaviours online - before she started doing her 75 hard she got the walking pad/treadmill thing for her flat, and was posting on snapchat about how she was constantly using it throughout the day
not drinking doesn’t make you lose weight, it just stops you from retaining water. the change in her appearance was noticeable after a month, and although a slight change can be noticed in that time I don’t think it would be so dramatic without ozempic. she’s literally joked about getting her hands on it so I’m not sure why it seems so outlandish to presume she’s on it. her eating too little can also be a result of this, considering ozempic suppresses your appetite

bumblebee2000

She cries when anyone talks about her losing weight..yet posts photos she knows will get people talking 🤔
---

I think Millie is on ozempic I can’t lie
Seems like a lot of people are. Struggling to be this thin until there's a weight loss drug readily available? Can put two and two together.

kezzalol

I do genuinely think she is on ozempic after looking at her most recent TikTok’s

I’m on ozempic myself (correctly prescribed for a high BMI) and have been steadily and slowly losing weight and it’s done wonders for my self esteem

However I recently saw a news video re: ozempic being so easy to get online and how it is perpetuating eating disorders, a lot of these online pharmacies don’t check BMI…

Reactions: 7

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
i don’t understand why she would get chin filler when she already has a defined chin? it’s so unnecessary (not that any filler is necessary) and again with the botox? so not needed when you’re so young and she
was so flippant about such a choice! like “go on then why not” you are injecting shit into your face! you said yourself you can feel your skull being scraped by the needle!

she looks so much older now that she’s lost so much weight and that combined with the jaw botox? yikes. she’s lost the fullness that young people have which is what makes them look young

her singing and making up a song at 25:30 makes me want to punch my phone. it’s so cringe and she thinks it’s funny, the off beat slapping hands and stupid talking singing and she just keeps going god make it stop!

daiisy

speaking of body checking, floss 🦷 has really gone in on the whole leaning body checking on her recent TikTok’s 🙄

i worked on a show shot in chelsea (take a guess) and can say that all of these girls are absolutely on ozempic. they’re so gaunt in such a characteristic way it’s so obvious. not so sure about Millie (although she obviously indulges in surgeries etc to change herself so why would people not suggest she’s on ozempic). but flossie is sooooo classic. her neck to me is particularly telltale.

i don’t understand the appeal at all, particularly when their bodies are literally not built for it. in my opinion I think it looks straight up ugly and shame on them for not admitting it, and instead turning the finger onto their viewers. it’s gaslighting and manipulation 🤷‍♀️

• Wow