Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The body checking is insane. The straining of the neck but funnily enough in her YouTube videos she looks nothing like that

Reactions: 21

Shadeofchlogal

Idk if it will actually post but I’ve tried to attach it here
Flossie, it’s not using it against you. It’s holding you accountable for triggering and causing EDs in impressionable young women and girls. But you only care about yourself quite clearly (and that 💸 ) 😅

Why should anyone trust you?

- you have lied about having filler
- post about ozempic use
- body check and promote unhealthy standards all in the name of being “honest”. It’s not honesty..it’s glamorising EDs. The list goes on…

bumblebee2000

Realistically she won't be able to maintain it. She'll return to her normal weight. She won't post many pics, will bang on about being depressed. Will probably dye her hair so she can post that. Then she'll be on to the next glow up/challenge/etc videos to lose it again. That's the cycle pretty much.

beans444

It’s really hard seeing the dramatic amount of weight she’s lost especially if you’ve had an Ed in the past like I’ve been recovered for 4 years and I’m not blaming Flossie or anyone else for my relapse but seeing the amount of influencers that have suddenly gotten really skinny is making me struggle with old habits again and I’m sure it is for a lot of other people especially younger girls/boys:( I don’t think she should be allowed to be posting such obvious body checks like she is, her management should step in asap and make sure she’s okay and maybe suggest she take some time off because it’s really damaging not only to herself but to other people and even the way she talks about food and how being skinny leads to more brand deals etc !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

lucieeeloo

For someone that says they struggled with ED she sure does post some triggering things. Feel like all she cares about is looking slim and every video is her in the strangest positions trying to make herself look at small as possible

Reactions: 19

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She started speaking with her bottom teeth when it became a trend on TikTok bc Megan fox speaks with her bottom teeth

Reactions: 19

daisy2809

VIP Member
as these girls get richer and more successful, they simultaneously get sicker and sicker. you see that in olivia, flossie and many other influencers as well as actual IRL celebrities, with drugs as well as eating disorders. it's such a shame, i feel like these social media management companies arent doing enough to protect and care for their young talent

Reactions: 18

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Sorry, but you’re telling me this girl, who has been the same weight (a fine, healthy weight may I add) for the last 10 years she’s been on YouTube, has suddenly dropped about 2 dress sizes in 6 months?? Lmaooo she must think her viewers are stitched up the back.

I do not follow her on any socials, but I used to, and I know she’s dieted due to her obsession with being ‘skinny’ for years. I’m very suspicious that suddenly, it’s just miraculously worked..

If I am wrong, then I’ll eat my words but it’s screaming ozempic. One of my close friends suffered an eating disorder and it ruined her life. The fact Flossie is posting these photos all over her social media is gross. Eating disorders are NOT glamorous and should not be glamorised under ANY circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

doodlebug

VIP Member
Millie is looking a lot smaller too. I know she had lipo but she’s looking overall skinnier. Why is Flossie sucking in for dear life so her ribs jut out in every photo??

Reactions: 16

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Yeah, she’s definitely only bothered about what her body looks like but she has completely ruined her face, whether she cares or not

Reactions: 15