Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Idk if it will actually post but I’ve tried to attach it here
This way of responding was so immature of her. She could have easily gone along the lines of “I understand people’s concern because of what I’ve shared in the past, I’m letting you know I am ok, and would appreciate if the comments on my body could stop and that’s why I’ve been deleting comments because they are detrimental to my wellbeing, I appreciate your love and concern” instead immediately being defensive and coming across as rude. There are definitely nicer ways to address your audience when they have legitimate concerns.

Reactions: 36

doodlebug

VIP Member
She’s so proud that she’s stick thin too. Body-checking vid after vid. I thought it could just be 75 hard but I could believe the ozempic rumours tbh…

Reactions: 31

Crying

JUST SAY YOU HAVE AN EATING DISORDER AND GO

keep taking your little body checking videos but instead of showing them off to the world keep them in your photo app, or better yet show them to a therapist ffs leave us out of it if you don’t want us speculating you absolute self-absorbed fucking HYPOCRITE

“you don’t need to look like teeny tiny models in magazines 🩷🩷 but i do!!! because i’m obsessed with my appearance because it gets me jobs and friends” - her literal fucking words from her previous tiktoks and i’m not even joking

• Heart
Reactions: 31

bumblebee2000

It's so sad to see her refusing to move on from this obsession with being skinny. She wants it just to post it too. All that free time, money and connections just to waste it on spending your whole day taking pictures from mad angles to try and get your bones on show. I imagine a lot of it is a competition in her head with Olivia. Says a lot that she thinks Olivia is where she is because she's thinner and not because she obviously tries a lot harder (still a nasty social climber) than flossie. Will be heartbreaking for her when she's older and realises she spent her youth fruitlessly pursuing nothing.

Reactions: 30

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
“you don’t need to look like teeny tiny models in magazines 🩷🩷 but i do!!! because i’m obsessed with my appearance because it gets me jobs and friends”
this sums it up!! she doesn’t practice what she’s preaches, she goes ON about how you don’t need to worry about your body because everybody is beautiful, and then obsesses about losing weight to impressionable young girls, then once she HAS lost weight is body checking and contorting herself to show collarbones and thigh gaps??? she’s enacting the exact behaviour she supposedly dislikes and she’ll know exactly what she’s doing by posting that sort of content

Reactions: 29

janeplain5223

It’s a constant cycle on her page. She does something that 90% of people think is wrong and ignores it for months and then eventually posts a video which takes no accountability and instead victimises herself. Her body checking is out of control, she can barely move in her videos from keeping a controlled posed so that her collar bones are peaking and that her arms aren’t pressed - I don’t know how she doesn’t understand how obvious this is to others (or that she doesn’t have any real friends to tell her what she is doing is embarrassing)! She literally filmed herself in December preaching about ozempic and now has suddenly lost a lot of weight and is now annoyed people are suggesting this rumour?? It’s not far fetched. Regardless, she knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s sad that the majority of her following came from young girls who suffered from body image issues and looked for comfort in her openness about suffering from these in the past. I’ve seen a lot of comments on tik tok about how people are now blocking the likes of influencers such as Flossie and Olivia and I think that’s the best move! Nevertheless, Flossie should not be on social media - she is so unstable and overall is shit at her job.

Reactions: 27

gem106

why does she think facetuning herself and editing a bob is so funny can someone please explain because i just don’t get it it’s so unfunny

Reactions: 25

briedle4

Oh flossie, not drinking anymore doesn’t make you lose so much weight you look ill

I saw that and thought the same - she’s lost so much weight so rapidly. It’s completely unsustainable. It also doesn’t look natural on her.. like you can tell she’s fighting against her own body and isn’t genetically that slim. So sad to see.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
unless she was drinking everyday or binge drinking multiple times a week there’s no way there would be that drastic amount of change within 3 months. what a load of shite.

she needs to put her phone down and learn to be present in the real world.

she outed herself when she said paraphrasing “imagine if i was going through that and then had to read these comments” why would you even think that if that’s not the case?

Reactions: 24

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I HATEEEE when they pick up like jeans in a size 18 n then are like it didn’t fit me … well no fucking shit. You’re like a size 8 it’s not for you. Put it back
---
Everything she tried on she said it was too big … OKKK

Reactions: 24

gabbysolis

I think she’s so pretty when you see candid pics of her smiling and laughing, I really don’t understand why she does these weird poses and contortions in her own pics to make herself look bad? Like the severe eyebrows and jaw poses that make her look really strange, and the sullen face constantly?

She could have gotten so many nice and happy pics in Florence in gorgeous clothes with her long hair, but she just takes serious selfies in the dark and photoshops bobs on her head? WHY 💀

Reactions: 22

gabbysolis

At this point it’s obvious that she enjoys the attention and comments on it, I think it fuels her 😪

Reactions: 21

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The body checking is insane. The straining of the neck but funnily enough in her YouTube videos she looks nothing like that

Reactions: 21