Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shadeofchlogal

She cries when anyone talks about her losing weight..yet posts photos she knows will get people talking 🤔
---
Millie is looking a lot smaller too. I know she had lipo but she’s looking overall skinnier. Why is Flossie sucking in for dear life so her ribs jut out in every photo??
I think Millie is on ozempic I can’t lie

Reactions: 12

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
you clearly know nothing about him bby girl, you've been consumed by the hate and fake propaganda created by psychotic Taylor Swift fans
Clearly YOU don’t know anything him “bby girl”.

“Hate and fake propaganda” cringe, bffr. Theres videos and articles about his behaviour and views starting from years back. It’s all out there - it’s undeniable.

There’s no point trying to defend him and using swifties as a scapegoat. People have known his true nature for years, but his deluded fans have never cared and it’s just been more of a talking point since he dated Taylor.

But I have no intention of trying to convince his embarrassing fans of his hateful and disgusting nature - including you.

Reactions: 11

doodlebug

VIP Member
I don’t believe her either. She was never fat but she always had a chunky build (thick arms and legs). Now she’s a lot smaller.

aurora_

the video in her ibiza insta dump is so dystopian the way they're all drunk/messing around but everyone has their phones out to film 😭

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
she stopped drinking, was definitely eating too little, and was exercising heavily for 2 months, it is absolutely possible without ozempic, especially with her having a known history of an eating disorder and literally documenting those behaviours online - before she started doing her 75 hard she got the walking pad/treadmill thing for her flat, and was posting on snapchat about how she was constantly using it throughout the day

peachybum61

These influencers who are doing ozempic are they just gonna pay for it for life are they? They literally don’t even know the rebound effects in time to come…so scary

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Here she goes again…….

View attachment 2974124

I wonder how they decide who gets to attend certain Lewys events out of her and Olivia - cos they never appear at the same one. Weird Olivia is his best friend but missed his 25th birthday trip.
I hate this stupid face she makes. It’s the equivalent of olivia’s puffed up pouty mouth thing she does

gem106

i keep getting tiktoks on my fy saying 'when i grow up i wanna be heather bowling' but i havent the first clue who she is lol

edit- just looked her up on insta and she has a 'brand' (using the term loosely) called 'lash ceo by boss babes', talk about chucking all the buzz words in 😂
this is genuinely one of the worst brand names i’ve ever heard lol

• Haha

daiisy

This just came up when I searched for Flossie and I’m ngl she looked so much healthier and attractive in October

Compared to like

all the honestly straight up passive aggressive body checking needs to stop. Like if she has something going on then stop blatantly denying it, and if you’re on ozempic then just be transparent about it 🤷‍♀️ either way it’s so damaging to add to this culture that you HAVE to be gaunt

HorrifiedbyBabz

I HATEEEE when they pick up like jeans in a size 18 n then are like it didn’t fit me … well no fucking shit. You’re like a size 8 it’s not for you. Put it back
---
Everything she tried on she said it was too big … OKKK
yeah I noticed she said everything was big lol couldve just said it didn't fit right or not shown it if you didn't buy it lmao

Reactions: 10

Babymuffin

EVERY post she makes is her showing off her body. I wish she would just stop it’s getting beyond a joke now.

briedle4

The tik toks she makes standing back and lip syncing are the cringiest thing ever. Why is she pulling faces like that

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Don't know why I didn't think to look for a thread on Flossie. Used to watch her religiously when she used to go by pepperoni playboy and lived at home, she seemed really humble and genuine. Stopped watching when she moved to Battersea with Olivia toeNeil who I cannot stand. It's a shame to see her take such a drastic turn and battle an ED but the constant body checking and making it known she is skin and bone is really tone death and gross imo.

gem106

Here she goes again…….

View attachment 2974124

I wonder how they decide who gets to attend certain Lewys events out of her and Olivia - cos they never appear at the same one. Weird Olivia is his best friend but missed his 25th birthday trip.
the editing the bob thing is actually so dead just either get one cut if you’re that desperate or post the photo as it is
---
Her ribs look inflamed / disformed from where she’s spent years sucking in her stomach
they stick out so much, really emphasises just how unnatural it is for her body to be that skinny

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She’s disgusting. Piss off with your bulldog face you absolute waste of space, what is the point in your existence when you do nothing other than contribute bad to the world? You know exactly what you’re doing triggering young girls. Absolutely vile woman

• Heart
  • Haha