Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beans444

Literally to a certain extent if the comments are really affecting you that bad take some time off social media and stop the blantantly obvious body checks🙄

Reactions: 15

doodlebug

VIP Member
I know we talk about them here - but making TikToks about them etc. is so pathetic and weird. They’re real people.

daisy2809

VIP Member
just wanted to say that I’m sorry if I have triggered anyone by posting that photo 🤍 please all take care of yourselves if you are struggling!
not at all girl thank you for sharing it and bringing attention to it! its vile what shes doing
---
She looks like an absolute crackhead being that level of skinny.
also re these comments, as someone whos been in her position you literally couldnt care less how ugly you look as long as you look skinny. i put some fucking horrendously ugly photos up in my time, but my body looked skinny, so that was all i cared about. but thats me as a normal person, not an influencer with 300k followers and a young impressionable audience..

• Heart

briedle4

The one thing I’ll never understand is how people can blindly defend anything influencers do like they’re besties irl, someone said flossie is a breath of fresh air to social media 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Nah sorry this girl is insufferable. She is the most stuck up vlogger I watch, not sure if she really does love herself that much or it's an act as she's so deeply insecure.

Every single item you tried on was too big eh flossie? Maybe like... size down. Grab your actual size. Or just stop showing every item like 'these jeans were cute but they were hanging off me way too big, this top was nice but it was gaping it was huuugeee I'm sooo tiny. I normally try and always source vintage corsets bit this is quite cute if a bit basic!' urghghh. Does she listen to herself.

Reactions: 14

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
For someone that says they struggled with ED she sure does post some triggering things. Feel like all she cares about is looking slim and every video is her in the strangest positions trying to make herself look at small as possible
agreed, i don’t even have the energy anymore to come on here and express it every time i see it, but she’s coooonstantly body checking, she’s only posting photos and videos if she looks skinny, even if the actual picture itself isn’t even nice, it’s just completely exhausting and yet again, extremely damaging to young impressionable girls watching her

Reactions: 13

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She looks like an absolute crackhead being that level of skinny. It literally makes her face look like a 45 year old gran of 3 chainsmoker

beans444

I’m so fed up of body types being trendy🙄we’ve gone so far backwards it’s unreal

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
as a fellow wide ribcage girlie i do think she is also just a wide ribcage girlie (in addition to her sucking in)
i’m not disputing she has an unhealthy relationship with food but i don’t think she’s like dangerously thin (could be unhealthy underlyingly (word) but not visually)
wide ribs or not, she’s still starving herself, sucking in so her ribs are showing and they look almost disformed from the years she’s spent sucking in (which is soemthing that happens)

Based on her rapid weight loss when in the past although she has openly struggled with an ED she has not publicly lost this much weight, she is SO on Ozepmic. It’s a fuckinf epidemic at this point

doodlebug

VIP Member
Here she goes again…….

IMG_7696.jpeg

I wonder how they decide who gets to attend certain Lewys events out of her and Olivia - cos they never appear at the same one. Weird Olivia is his best friend but missed his 25th birthday trip.

Reactions: 12

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She sounds so stupid. She posts videos for a reaction. The one in the yellow dress she almost got herself light headed straining her neck to look slimmer so how can she get mad when people question her intentions n what’s going on. Everytime I see a post from her it’s a heavily Facetune picture of her ‘making fun’ or it’s her looking medically ill

THIS IS WHY SHE CANT PROGRESS. this is why she barely goes on brand trips and her platforms haven’t grown as much as Olivia. Olivia being slim isn’t the reason she has brand deals. It’s about flexibility and growth WORKING !! Flossies is stuck in a cycle. Her videos are the same she does 2 then does a break then comes out w a glow up video or a week in the life then does the same cycle. She hasn’t grown w her audience. Olivia is acc doing interesting things w her life hence why her platforms and audience are engaged. I’m tired of seeing flossie do the same thing everydya and IF that is the reality of her life that’s fine but we have better YouTubers for that. If I want an everyday life comfort YouTuber I’d watch Grackle not flossie. She has no niche. I watch her videos when there’s nothing else not from excitement
---
Everyone in her life past or present are growing. Her ex bf seems so happy w his new girlfriend, Olivia is thriving, even her friends like Haz n Byron are moving on w their lives whether it’s travelling or social media. Flossie is stuck very stuck

Shadeofchlogal

She cries when anyone talks about her losing weight..yet posts photos she knows will get people talking 🤔
---
Millie is looking a lot smaller too. I know she had lipo but she’s looking overall skinnier. Why is Flossie sucking in for dear life so her ribs jut out in every photo??
I think Millie is on ozempic I can’t lie

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
you clearly know nothing about him bby girl, you've been consumed by the hate and fake propaganda created by psychotic Taylor Swift fans
Clearly YOU don’t know anything him “bby girl”.

“Hate and fake propaganda” cringe, bffr. Theres videos and articles about his behaviour and views starting from years back. It’s all out there - it’s undeniable.

There’s no point trying to defend him and using swifties as a scapegoat. People have known his true nature for years, but his deluded fans have never cared and it’s just been more of a talking point since he dated Taylor.

But I have no intention of trying to convince his embarrassing fans of his hateful and disgusting nature - including you.

Reactions: 11