Flossie Clegg #5 Lewys custody battle, Olivia dumped, Flossie’s getting her lips and jaw pumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Kate Elizabeth not going? Do you think it was Carmie related or to do with Olivia

Reactions: 2
Her hair and outfit and shoes were not it.

I’m also cringing at the screens with her on loop just posing; love herself much?! I think it’s nice her parents were there but I also cringe at the thought of them in a with all these drunk 20-somethings gyrating in a dark club while their daughter constantly eye-fucks herself on screen

Reactions: 64
For someone who considers she’s a vegan and against animal cruelty, having a snake there is just shocking to me. All that loud music, flashing lights and sparklers?. The poor thing. Maybe it did come with the venue but you could choose another venue that didn’t exploit animals. Also the 21st birthday dress was very underwhelming considering it came from Annies Ibiza.

Reactions: 19
Unpopular OP but I think it’s nice to see Floss enjoying herself and celebrating her bday after the MH struggles she’s been through recently. She could have kept it small and isolated herself due to her depression but the fact she’s celebrating surrounded by those who love her is positive !!

(Don’t approve of the snake however, idk if any of you watching Selling Sunsets but I had flashbacks of Christine’s engagement party with the Zebra:rolleyes:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Her tan looks dirty and her nails make her look tacky 😫 some people can pull off the longer nails but it just makes her look worse no matter what outfit or hair she puts with it. She could have looked stunning at the Brits with a natural tan and more natural length nail!

Reactions: 15
For someone who considers she’s a vegan and against animal cruelty, having a snake there is just shocking to me. All that loud music, flashing lights and sparklers?. The poor thing. Maybe it did come with the venue but you could choose another venue that didn’t exploit animals. Also the 21st birthday dress was very underwhelming considering it came from Annies Ibiza.
she’s pescatarian

Reactions: 1
Her tan looks dirty and her nails make her look tacky 😫 some people can pull off the longer nails but it just makes her look worse no matter what outfit or hair she puts with it. She could have looked stunning at the Brits with a natural tan and more natural length nail!
Her nails are wearing her. The long nails from summer 2021 are as far she should go. It's not looking good lately.

Reactions: 9
can’t believe it was mmmmitchell who did her makeup for her bday party!!! normally i think he’s amazing but i don’t think he did the best job on her :/

Reactions: 8
doesn’t make it any better
I’m not even a vegan/vegetarian/pescatarian and I think it’s unnecessarily cruel, not to mention so beyond tasteless and egregious. She has morphed into this tacky, greasy creature and as much as I feel for her and have a little bit of a soft spot for her, she really is incredibly dim and tone deaf. It’s 2022 and I’m confused as to why people are still allowed to use animals for entertainment. It’s not even fun to watch, it’s just weird and embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Feel dead creepy for having figured this out rip but I’m pretty sure I’ve figured out that Flossie is in that hotel with a guy and I follow the guy on Instagram 😭 (they’ve both posted photos of the hotel room and it’s p much the exact same haha)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Feel dead creepy for having figured this out rip but I’m pretty sure I’ve figured out that Flossie is in that hotel with a guy and I follow the guy on Instagram 😭 (they’ve both posted photos of the hotel room and it’s p much the exact same haha)
Omg what is the guys instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.