Flossie Clegg #5 Lewys custody battle, Olivia dumped, Flossie’s getting her lips and jaw pumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to post this…a weird comment right? She’s implying she’s been cheated on/been treated like tit…oh dear.
i hate to say it but when they got together I said he gave me bad vibes and this is extremely predictable if true

Reactions: 15
i hate to say it but when they got together I said he gave me bad vibes and this is extremely predictable if true
Yeah it is sadly…it just seemed off and so forced from the beginning. She can do better. He’s not the person I would imagine Flossie would be with at all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.