Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
flossie getting mad at people who made a light hearted video 😳View attachment 1160801View attachment 1160802
What a dramatic reaction to a genuinely funny video lmao? Why’s she acting so self righteous when she called Loren Gray a “fat cow” on live, despite Loren being open about her eating disorder, where was mEnTaL hEaLtH mAtTeRs then? Flossie looks like an absolute twat. Screaming at the fact that she considers this “tearing other women down”, if anyone truly deserves to be torn down its Molly-Mae, she’s an insufferable, disgusting woman working for one of the most vile companies on the planet.

Stop licking Molly-mae’s arsehole Flossie babes, she’s not gonna send you a flea infested PLT package from a third world sweatshop x

Reactions: 75
D543966E-522F-48B6-9C0E-1319DA8E9D16.png

This is from Jack Edwards’ story omg having a live animal at an event like that is so tacky and cruel imo :/

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

kezzalol

becaaauuuseee maybe she doesnt want them? i've had both and my booster but it's a very personal choice, don't think it affects anyone else
definitely does affect everyone else when it comes to herd immunity....

but i dont want to derail flossie's thread with a vax argument lol

Reactions: 66

2000sadbb

I swear this charleshall guy is the same guy Anastasia supposedly had a thing with? I remember reading it on her thread lol. he wears stupid shoes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

doodlebug

VIP Member
Her hair and outfit and shoes were not it.

I’m also cringing at the screens with her on loop just posing; love herself much?! I think it’s nice her parents were there but I also cringe at the thought of them in a with all these drunk 20-somethings gyrating in a dark club while their daughter constantly eye-fucks herself on screen

Reactions: 64

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Flossies thread is quite positive at times we actually all care about her mental health if you read other threads like Olivia neill or Anastasia’s ones they’re different

Reactions: 63

doodlebug

VIP Member
0405CF1B-28A3-43C5-BE21-ED8026B510EE.png

This is the same girl who was saying people should respect her and not post her bf’s insta yeah??

• Haha
Reactions: 61

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
the ‘should’ve got a smaller skirt :,(’ makes me mad, if the skirts too big for you then don’t wear it, if you should’ve got a smaller skirt then send it back and get it in a smaller size, don’t make a tiktok posing by pulling it in around your waist and then letting it go to emphasis how big it is on you and then caption it that, shes seeking validation and attention for needing a smaller size and this kind of behaviour can be really triggering

Attachments

Reactions: 60

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Flossie is a huge reverse-ad for Chi nails. After seeing her nails, I would avoid chi nails at all costs lmao. It’s crazy to me that she constantly has nails missing, I’ve been getting my nails done for a couple of years now (I usually get them pretty long) and they will literally stay put for 3-4 weeks until I get them done again. I’ve never had a missing nail and in like 4 years I’ve only broken a nail (just the tip) once. Why do influencers have missing nails so often though? is it just because they go to anybody offering free nails in return for advertising? I’m pretty sure Chi is fairly expensive as well, whereas I pay £35-£45 with constant deals, the salon and the people are lovely and the nails actually stay on and look good. I like Flossie but her nails are hideous and she should probably refrain from praising a salon who can’t keep their nails on their clients for longer than a week

Reactions: 56

queencarmen

VIP Member
when you think about it it is actually such a peak situation lol...

your best friend says she's moving back home to belfast after living with you for a year, you sort all your housing out and stay in the same apartment building and area of london, and then your best friend turns around and says actually im staying in london lol and im living in a completely different area of london in a flat that you would probably like better and hanging around with a totally new friend group lol cya

Reactions: 55

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Does anybody else find her obsession with stuffed animals super fucking weird? I’m slightly younger than her and if one of my friends purchased multiple stuffed toys at our age and started treating them as though they’re literal living beings i’d be weirded out. It’s not giving off the qUiRkY cUtEsY vibe she thinks it is, it’s just giving massive weirdo.

I guess I can kind of understand people who have a childhood stuffed toy, but again, that’s also just strange, because there’s nothing cute about a 20+ year old with their stinky chewed up toy
me and my friends always talk about them and we have loads each, its comforting and nice to have them and i think it’s psychological as it’s a way of like healing your inner child, i don’t think it’s weird that she has them and if i see a cute one i’ll buy it for myself, what i do think is weird is her constantly posting them when it’s combined with her desire to look really small and petite, as well as the way she poses sometimes that looks childlike - basically i don’t think her owning and liking stuffed animals is strange but when put into perspective of her behaviour it’s a bit creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 52

mimiMB

Unpopular OP but I think it’s nice to see Floss enjoying herself and celebrating her bday after the MH struggles she’s been through recently. She could have kept it small and isolated herself due to her depression but the fact she’s celebrating surrounded by those who love her is positive !!

(Don’t approve of the snake however, idk if any of you watching Selling Sunsets but I had flashbacks of Christine’s engagement party with the Zebra:rolleyes:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51