Flossie Clegg #5 Lewys custody battle, Olivia dumped, Flossie’s getting her lips and jaw pumped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think flossie looked nice but in that video from the side where she’s posting her contour and tan look so muddy and patchy. or is it just the lighting lol

Reactions: 7
D543966E-522F-48B6-9C0E-1319DA8E9D16.png

This is from Jack Edwards’ story omg having a live animal at an event like that is so tacky and cruel imo :/

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
such a gaudy party, it looks like. i get that it's her 21st but it seems more like a club promo night than a bday party lol

Reactions: 48
View attachment 1054506
This is from Jack Edwards’ story omg having a live animal at an event like that is so tacky and cruel imo :/
yes i agree it’s so cruel :( not very vegetarian of her lol but then again she wears makeup tested on animals when she can very easily afford to buy ethical makeup and clothes that aren’t made by child labour

Reactions: 13
i'm hoping she booked some sort of package with the venue and didn't realise / will address it but time will tell ig

She means that she hopes flossie booked a venue and didn't realise the snake came as part of the venue booking deal. Hopefully flossie will address it in a later video
Sorry I totally missed all of the posts about the snake! I get you now thanks

Reactions: 1
It looks like the snake is part of the package for that club private events based on that gary caprinis story

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.