Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “sadfishing” comment makes it seems like she could be reading on here again, as a few people have mentioned it. Also does anyone else think she sounds a lot more like her old self in the video?

Reactions: 13
just seen flossies recent on @flodogmillionaire and she’s clearly been getting comments on her coming across as playing the victim/playing on being sad as she addresses that she isn’t intending to do that and i find it really sad she felt the need to do that :(((
I think she should be able to express her emotions however she wants - like it’s ok to be sad and she has said that her spam account feels safe for her so if she wants to use it as a place to vent then she should be able to do that without people accusing her of attention seeking. It’s better for her to have somewhere to express her feelings rather than bottling it up

Reactions: 29
I was just looking back at older pictures of Flossie and is it just me or is this crazy? Like, she’s always been pretty but wow..
Nobody come for me, I know people find that she was more stunning before, but I think the lip filler suits her :censored: It's not overdone, and the lips suit her face really well imo, she has doll-like eyes and strong brows (well now she does, again, I find it looks better on her than than thin brows), it just looks more balanced with her other features. She's still gorgeous, hasn't destroyed her looks like many other influencers have

Reactions: 64
flossie is live and was getting LOADS of questions about olivia and just said “please don’t ask me questions you know i’m not going to answer 🙂

Reactions: 42
Nobody come for me, I know people find that she was more stunning before, but I think the lip filler suits her :censored: It's not overdone, and the lips suit her face really well imo, she has doll-like eyes and strong brows (well now she does, again, I find it looks better on her than than thin brows), it just looks more balanced with her other features. She's still gorgeous, hasn't destroyed her looks like many other influencers have
Yeah, I do agree with you actually. Her facial features fit together perfectly now. She doesn’t seem to have gone overboard and it’s made her nose and jaw look smaller which is flattering

Reactions: 15
she's just said "how do you disable some of these comments" and disabled the word olivia while she's on live ffs

you made your money off the coattails off olivia, exploited your friendship and now mad that people are asking when something blatantly is off about their friendship. so bleeping entitled just address it and be done with

(if either flossie or olivia had genuinely done something dreadful and traumatising that they can't talk about then fair enough, but surely it's just some petty high school bitchiness)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Flossie is still live and loads of people commented about her wrists, I didn’t catch it but I know it’s been spoken about in the threads before :( actually just sad and she needs some help. She also disabled some comments, mainly anything to do with Olivia…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Shes live on Tiktok right now and kept getting comments saying she's sleeping with Carmie and she said "I'm not sleeping with Carmie are you insane? Kate and Carmie are two of my best friends ever"

Reactions: 5
Just before she ended the live the comments were being SPAMMED by ppl saying she has rly bad depression or adhd and she also asked ppl to stop diagnosing her… fair enough to her honestly

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Just before she ended the live the comments were being SPAMMED by ppl saying she has rly bad depression or adhd and she also asked ppl to stop diagnosing her… fair enough to her honestly
So many people on the live were actually being really rude and commenting on her body/eating habits. Someone literally said "Flossie you could do with losing a few pounds" which she read and joked saying they could do with losing the attitude lol. & She kept repeating "Food is fuel" and encouraged other people to enjoy eating without overthinking it so maybe she's doing well in therapy or feeling more positive-minded atm

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I can't believe she banned the word Olivia lol its so funny I wonder who will be the first to address it bc they really need to bc their fans are literally insane

Reactions: 5
So many people on the live were actually being really rude and commenting on her body/eating habits. Someone literally said "Flossie you could do with losing a few pounds" which she read and joked saying they could do with losing the attitude lol. & She kept repeating "Food is fuel" and encouraged other people to enjoy eating without overthinking it so maybe she's doing well in therapy or feeling more positive-minded atm
The way ppl treat flossie on her lives is sickening, if she comes on here to read bad things that’s at least kind of her problem but why would you willingly go on someone’s livestream to say awful things right to them??

Reactions: 36
on her live she said she actually got asked to be on footasylm locked in but her and her management decided she shouldn’t do it coz her mental state wasn’t very good :/

• Sad
Reactions: 46
she's just said "how do you disable some of these comments" and disabled the word olivia while she's on live ffs

you made your money off the coattails off olivia, exploited your friendship and now mad that people are asking when something blatantly is off about their friendship. so bleeping entitled just address it and be done with

(if either flossie or olivia had genuinely done something dreadful and traumatising that they can't talk about then fair enough, but surely it's just some petty high school bitchiness)
let’s not give olivia this much credit. flossie was successful on youtube for a long time before she had anything to do with olivia. olivia shot to fame very quickly whereas flossie has had a consistent fan base for years. them moving in together benefited them both equally.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

From my perspective Flossie has been successful for a lot longer than Olivia. I’ve watched Flossie for years and I only knew who Olivia was through her.

Reactions: 38
She doesn't have to do a live, does she
Going live on social media platforms is a huge way for influencers to reach new audiences so is part of their job.

I think it’s unfair to say this, she shouldn’t have to receive all these negative comments just because she decided to go live while eating her dinner to chat to her followers

Reactions: 24
I'd say its lots of Olivia stans that know they aren't friends anymore coming to her live to bully her. Really not nice.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.