Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is anyone even sure they’ve fallen out? I literally haven’t seen any evidence
Olivia deleted all her photos of Flossie on her ig, unfollowed her ig priv, Flossie unfollowed Olivia on tik tok, said in her recent vlog that she had to make some “very sad” changes in her life, Olivia didn’t publicly congratulate her on her slazenger launch, didn’t go to the party but said she would have loved to go, and Flossie didn’t go to yaz’s bday party because she said she had anxiety but people suspect it was because Lola and Olivia were there. Plus they literally haven’t been denying any of the comments about it

Reactions: 37
Olivia deleted all her photos of Flossie on her ig, unfollowed her ig priv, Flossie unfollowed Olivia on tik tok, said in her recent vlog that she had to make some “very sad” changes in her life, Olivia didn’t publicly congratulate her on her slazenger launch, didn’t go to the party but said she would have loved to go, and Flossie didn’t go to yaz’s bday party because she said she had anxiety but people suspect it was because Lola and Olivia were there. Plus they literally haven’t been denying any of the comments about it
plus all the Lola stuff on lives and all the comments like "you don't know the full story" and "I'd love to have gone x". Flossie also said in her video talking about sushi samba "thats where...we used to go all the time"

Reactions: 12
OT but Lewys has stopped wearing makeup completely? He used to wear it quite often. I wonder why he doesn’t anymore

OT but Lewys has stopped wearing makeup completely? He used to wear it quite often. I wonder why he doesn’t anymore
He used to wear it ages ago during that weird floral phase, tbh he looks better without it/minimal makeup. I get the impression he cringes at that phase

Reactions: 30
He used to wear it ages ago during that weird floral phase, tbh he looks better without it/minimal makeup. I get the impression he cringes at that phase
No but even recently he used to do like a full beat for a night out or something. Nails too. It just occurred to be suddenly that he doesn’t anymore.

Reactions: 7
Ahh I just went down a rabbit hole of Flossie’s older videos from when I first found her, like all the get ready with mes in 2018/19. She was a huge comfort youtuber for me lol especially as I was going through an awful time then. She’s a very pretty girl anyway, whatever she does with her makeup/hair/clothes, but oh my she was seriously stunning and striking back then. I was a bit obsessed with her lol

Anyway I just hope she finds what and who makes her happy regardless of what anyone, including us on here, thinks/says. Same goes for Olivia, everyone deserves happiness

Reactions: 31
I’m not on anyone’s side AT ALL, but Flossie posting tik toks with sad songs while everyone is assuming a fall out between her and Olivia is just adding fuel to the fire… like she deffo knows what she’s doing and it’s obviously working. Few weeks ago everyone was s”ating her for being crazy and - manic mess and now it’s Olivia being deemed a mean girl when we don’t really know the full story at all…

Reactions: 13
To be honest I wouldn't put it past olivia to say something coy about ditching toxic friends to try to shut down the gossip a little and swing the narrative round a little.

Reactions: 14
I’m not on anyone’s side AT ALL, but Flossie posting tik toks with sad songs while everyone is assuming a fall out between her and Olivia is just adding fuel to the fire… like she deffo knows what she’s doing and it’s obviously working. Few weeks ago everyone was s”ating her for being crazy and - manic mess and now it’s Olivia being deemed a mean girl when we don’t really know the full story at all…
She’s clearly struggling with her mental health, I don’t think it’s fair to make it all about Olivia.

Reactions: 25
unpopular opinion 🙄 but just because she’s openly posting about her mental health doesn’t mean she is the victim in the situation if they actually have fell out

Reactions: 24
how has this tiktok of her doing literally nothing got over 50k likes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how has this tiktok of her doing literally nothing got over 50k likes
My point exactly… I’m not saying she posted it just bc she’s fallen out with Olivia and Yes obvs she can be struggling with her MH without the Olivia drama but she is just adding flame to the fires, seems she’s trying to get sympathy and she knows that people are going to insinuate she’s sad bc of something Olivia has done

Reactions: 3
I'm
My point exactly… I’m not saying she posted it just bc she’s fallen out with Olivia and Yes obvs she can be struggling with her MH without the Olivia drama but she is just adding flame to the fires, seems she’s trying to get sympathy and she knows that people are going to insinuate she’s sad bc of something Olivia has done
I agree, her recent TikTok pretend crying to to Howls Moving Castle - I think she's low-key clickbaiting views for that particular video because she looks like she's crying.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm

I agree, her recent TikTok pretend crying to to Howls Moving Castle - I think she's low-key clickbaiting views for that particular video because she looks like she's crying.
Definitely! It's the only reason I clicked on it lmao.

Reactions: 2
I was just looking back at older pictures of Flossie and is it just me or is this crazy? Like, she’s always been pretty but wow..
58C3E322-E566-4E12-BD9C-3887C722B802.jpeg

Reactions: 4
just seen flossies recent on @flodogmillionaire and she’s clearly been getting comments on her coming across as playing the victim/playing on being sad as she addresses that she isn’t intending to do that and i find it really sad she felt the need to do that :(((

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.