Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think flossie spent her actual birthday with her family in london which i respect a lot more than competing with the others to see who gets more posts abt their party ... yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
it is abit upsetting for flossie to hear someone’s having a party day of her bday. Guess that’s life but I get why she spent with family

Reactions: 3
Anybody seen Carmie's new say it or shot it video where Spencer says that Carmie tried it on with Flossie

Reactions: 4
Anybody seen Carmie's new say it or shot it video where Spencer says that Carmie tried it on with Flossie
Poor Flossie. Carmie’s that unsightly guy that makes you question your own attractiveness if he attempts to try it on with you

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone have the video where Olivia says she dislikes Flossie the most out of Kate’s friends?
they edited it out the video and Kate said she didn’t say flossie in the video but she edited it out to stop people talking about it

Reactions: 1
i am probably in the minority but i really dont think she says flossie, the bleep is too long and doesn't sound like she's naturally saying flossie idk, if you try say it the same way she says it the bleep shouldve ended sooner, sounds like someone with a 3 syllable name??

Reactions: 10
i am probably in the minority but i really dont think she says flossie, the bleep is too long and doesn't sound like she's naturally saying flossie idk, if you try say it the same way she says it the bleep shouldve ended sooner, sounds like someone with a 3 syllable name??
She says “Can I say Flossie?” It was much clearer in the original

Reactions: 19
She says “Can I say Flossie?” It was much clearer in the original
ah okay, odd behaviour then. they know all the speculation around their friendship so why even bother saying anything, or keeping it in the video in the first place, then cry about it when people picked up on it?? idiots

Reactions: 2
She looks so awkward posing in the Brits clip she shared, though I like the look of her dress

Reactions: 10
That dress does not do her justice and the makeup I don’t think will photograph well. Her poses are like insta poses not for the big cameras

Reactions: 16
Bless her she looks so awkward on the carpet but at least she’s dressed better than Olivia 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i think she could have found something better fitted it’s kinda prom vibes but she still looks STUNNING

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.