Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Botox would not slim your face UNLESS you had problems with clenching to begin with because it's the clenching the activates your masseter muscle making it look wider.
I swear some of you just want to chat tit for no reason, if she wanted a face slimming there are face slimming options such as the fat dissolving injectables in the cheeks (which she literally showed herself getting but in her neck).

People love dragging influencers for not being transparent about cosmetic procedures but are so quick to call them liars even after they are transparent, so now what????

Edit: that being said, Flossie if you read this, getting botox in your jaw long term is going to make your jaw sink into your face and it'll be even worse, go get a night guard from a dentist instead xo
because she’s not being transparent? she blatantly got her lips filled at some point last year and has never addressed it, so while it’s good that she’s admitting to the botox and fat dissolving injectables, i don’t think it’s uncalled for to be untrustworthy or suspicious of what she’s telling her followers

Reactions: 10
Botox would not slim your face UNLESS you had problems with clenching to begin with because it's the clenching the activates your masseter muscle making it look wider.
I swear some of you just want to chat tit for no reason, if she wanted a face slimming there are face slimming options such as the fat dissolving injectables in the cheeks (which she literally showed herself getting but in her neck).

People love dragging influencers for not being transparent about cosmetic procedures but are so quick to call them liars even after they are transparent, so now what????

Edit: that being said, Flossie if you read this, getting botox in your jaw long term is going to make your jaw sink into your face and it'll be even worse, go get a night guard from a dentist instead xo
That’s not entirely true. Botox in the jawline is a cosmetic procedure. You don’t need bruxism to get it done. A lot of celebrities get it done because it slims the face?? And no she’s not been transparent about procedure - she’s had her lips clearly done and has never mentioned this. She clearly has issues (getting neck fat dissolved wtf) and too much time on her hands. Obviously we’re going to comment on it.

Reactions: 5
I'm the same height as her and that's exactly how my knees look lol, just a bit of thigh fat where it meets with the joint because short people's fat is not distributed the same as taller peoples. You could be right though, but I dunno seems like a reach.
tattle will never understand that peoples bodies and joints can look different and that the iphones wack lense can distort the tit out of things lol

Reactions: 4
if she wanted a slimmer face surely she'd just get her buccal fat removed?? esp with her hair down jaw botox won't make enough of a difference to talk about it at such length. imo she included it in a glow up video because it was improving her life by easing pain ...

Reactions: 1
That’s not entirely true. Botox in the jawline is a cosmetic procedure. You don’t need bruxism to get it done. A lot of celebrities get it done because it slims the face?? And no she’s not been transparent about procedure - she’s had her lips clearly done and has never mentioned this. She clearly has issues (getting neck fat dissolved wtf) and too much time on her hands. Obviously we’re going to comment on it.
Im speaking from personal experience as I used to be insecure about having a wider jaw and I looked into botox and had 3 professionals tell me it would be ineffective unless the muscle was being widened because of clenching.

That being said, yea she wasn’t transparent about her lip filler which I disagree with, I think she probably just expected a lot of criticism if she did admit to it so I see her pov too, obviously being honest would’ve been better imo

Reactions: 2
If she does teeth clench then the botox is actually a life saver, I had intense jaw/facial pain and tension related headaches and got it done and it solved them all. I'm wary about getting more done but it does have some non cosmetic benefits lol

Flossie Clegg #5 Lewys custody battle, Olivia dumped, Flossies getting her lips and jaw pumped

Reactions: 24
If she does teeth clench then the botox is actually a life saver, I had intense jaw/facial pain and tension related headaches and got it done and it solved them all. I'm wary about getting more done but it does have some non cosmetic benefits lol
Agreed, it made a huge difference to my face too but that was not the main reason I had it done. Exactly as Flossie mentioned, whenever I was stressed I used to clench my jaw without even noticing and in the end it did make my face look puffy and swollen. The relief botox gives from the clenching and tension headaches is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fuhzz is having a party on flossie’s bday when her bday isn’t till the 7th 😞 poor flossie

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Looking on Instagram. I couldve sworn Kate Elizabeth was there didn't she only test positive for covid on Monday...

Noticed Olivia didn't post anything at all for hey birthday and went to that other girl Fuhz party!! Defintley not friends anymore

With the fat dissolving injections, usually it takes a few weeks to see results & sometimes people even swell up where they had the injection. It’s called the “bull frog” effect when it’s really bad. So if Flossie looked a bit puffier than normal immediately after the injection, that’s probably why

Personally I don’t think it’s ethical to perform an invasive, long-lasting cosmetic procedure on someone that has body/face dysmorphia which Flossie clearly does, and Flossie isn’t doing herself any favours chasing the end of the rainbow while she feels like this. People with it have such an inaccurate/distorted/exaggerated grasp of their appearance and that’s not a good starting point for cosmetic procedures etc.. For the person doing the procedure it’s an endless source of income because the patient will never be happy with how they look until they fix whatever mental issues make them struggle with self acceptance.

Reactions: 6
Kate elisabeth didnt post either for flossie , they’re all adults and picking sides is childish but I do feel some people are closer with other people e.g Kate and Olivia and flossie and Carmie millie t ect. Lewys is tip toeing in the middle of both sides 🤔

Reactions: 29
so who went to flossies bday cos there was fuhz bday and yazs valentine party? is floss even having a party
this weekend

Kate elisabeth didnt post either for flossie , they’re all adults and picking sides is childish but I do feel some people are closer with other people e.g Kate and Olivia and flossie and Carmie millie t ect. Lewys is tip toeing in the middle of both sides 🤔
Although lewys is a spoilt brat and as much as I dislike the boy I do feel sorry for him it must be so awkward being in the middle of something like that. Props to him for not choosing sides and getting sucked into whatever’s gone on :(

so who went to flossies bday cos there was fuhz bday and yazs valentine party? is floss even having a party
this weekend
Somebody said it’s next weekend

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.