Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love her dress she’s dressed appropriately and she looks so good even though some of you think the dress is unflattering. Compared to orangutan neill 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually quite proud that flossie went even though olivia was there, can imagine she was really nervous i definitely would of been, imagine having to do a red carpet with your ex bestfriend

• Heart
Reactions: 51
i actually think flossie looks really gorgeous i just wish she would’ve chose different shoes 😭 they’re cute shoes but don’t match the dress at all and simple strappy heel would’ve looked better with such a bold outfit

Reactions: 8
Flossie Clegg #5 won’t call the blonde hair quits, at least she’s better dressed at the Brits

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.