Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely in love with herself. The posing montage in today’s video made me feel sick it was far too long and posey and you just know she thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread lmao. I hate when she does try on hauls and is constantly running her hands all over herself - honestly wants you notice you can’t unsee it and it’s SO annoying

Reactions: 28
She’s so pretty, she just needs to try to be less affected by other trendy editing styles and influenced by those around her, and pose / pout a bit less

Reactions: 16
View attachment 739203
Omg she looks nothing like This anymore at all! It was only a year ago

She looks so stunning in that photo and I honestly feel like if she just kept her natural look and was herself, she would be way more likely to get better brand deals and opportunities. It just feels like she is so lost now and I feel sorry for her because in her old videos she was such a sweet person. But it just feels like she will be embarrassed of herself when she is older and looks at her videos of how she is acting now because it is so fake and seems like there isn’t one single thought in her brain besides boys, gossip, colourful plastic rings and going out. I don’t get why so many “influencers” are going for the same look because a lot of them are beginning to look like monsters inc characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i get the kind of vibe from her that she’s very unhappy, insecure and is always trying to fit in, adopting other people’s personalities, interests and hobbies. keeping up with any and every trend being set at the current time. i feel sorry for her tbh, she hasn’t seemed happy or like ‘herself’ for the last year or so, conveniently the same time period she’s lived london?

Reactions: 39
I find it so hard to root for her now because her personality these past few videos is genuinely unbearable. The posing montage in the new video was unhinged, idk how she edited that and decided to post it, just came off so weird to me. I feel like she’s trying to come off so confident but it just doesn’t work

Reactions: 10
I find it so hard to root for her now because her personality these past few videos is genuinely unbearable. The posing montage in the new video was unhinged, idk how she edited that and decided to post it, just came off so weird to me. I feel like she’s trying to come off so confident but it just doesn’t work
I find it really cringey and awkward to watch when she does montages like that, the cheesy smiling, winking, flouncing about... She's very talented at editing but she just tends to over do EVERYTHING.

Also...
Uploaded an hour before Olivia's...
100k more views on Olivia's...

Flossie you gotta mix it up and try something different! It ain't workin' out for you right now hun.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All the pics I’ve seen of Olivia’s motel launch that have Flossie in them Flossie looks so gorgeous imo

Reactions: 16
trying to figure out which posters are flossie bc i know one of the must be hahahahah
UnagiSushi for sure, only Flossie would use a cultural appropriation name like that, because it's "Asian-y" as she calls it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.