Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Recap of last thread:
- Olivia is moving back home and Flossie is moving to another flat in London.
- Has developed a seriously questionable tan due to sunbed use.
- Still pretending to be a carbon copy of Olivia yet she’s just as boring as ever.

Reactions: 11
wonder if she will film herself crying calling her own fan haters for calling out her overconsumption! girly flexes money all the time but cant invest in good timeless pieces for her wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
anyone else noticed on her ‘popular uploads’ bit all the vids are from before she moved to London😂 obvs ppl probs go back and rewatch her older stuff so it gets more views but just shows how less likeable she is now

Reactions: 13
They’ve both gone to “beefaaa”, wonder if stroppy Flossie will make a return “I don’t wannnn itttt”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny they’ve gone to Ibiza together since they apparently fell out cos Flossie slept with Spencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"Good morning to flat owners and flat owners only"

Babe. You're bleeping renting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Nothing makes me cringe more than middle / upper middle class ppl using slang in a mocking way. I did disagree that she tries to emulate being wc but this is just odd. Idk just feels off knowing her social background speaking like tbis
Using this kind of slang with the fake tan + the skin darkening filter = bad vibes for me

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.