Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jjj123321

Anyone else find it depressing how in her latest vlog she said she was so gutted she missed Chloe ferry in rain nightclub and then said oh usain bolt was there but couldn’t care less about him. Fastest man in the world vs someone that gets wasted on tv… Yes
I’m old but I really do fear for the youth of today
I thought this too 😂😂

Reactions: 1

random123sc

Maybe flossie caught it after she last saw them both so they haven’t been in contact with her? Depending on their flight times or what they was doing on the last day, she might not have saw them for a couple of days prior to testing positive.

sorry if there is proof of them seeing each other but we don’t know how or when she caught it so there’s a possibility
They do see each other like every day I know they were together Friday night so still in contact w her

katie_lee123

anyone know how influencers charge for stuff cause lewys and flossie get bare views compared to olivia but it seems like they all make the same?? im just suprised they all have the same lifestyle

Sparkle321

Is it me or is the vibe weird and half arsed in Flossies latest video. I’m guessing they’ve had to film a video together, but the first 10 mins it feels like none of them really want to be there and Flossie just seems to be dead behind the eyes, even Lewys isn’t being that annoying and he winds me up no end half the time.
Think she's deleted the video now as its not there anymore?

doodlebug

VIP Member
Her mum literally says she was utterly gorgeous and cute as a button, she never refers to her as anything close to an ugly duckling. I think it's just a sweet exchange between a mother and daughter! Like a, you were our little girl and now you're all grown up, sort of thing?
It was more the, you used to have an eye patch and shoe inserts - and whatever else she’s said that’s clearly embarrassing that Flossie’s blurred out

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
Just screenshotted some for those who wanna see, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think being home with her parents would help her a lot and they seem very supportive to her, she should really take that opportunity
it really seems like her mum doesn’t see her much 🥲

kings1001

Not touching this with a yard stick!!!

Back away everyone...

(Btw stating that someone's weight gain has done them good is still toxic as f, we just don't need to talk about anyone's weight.)
Yes I think your right I don’t think I realised how it could impact flossie as I didn’t know she read this thread or had an eating problem but I’m future I’ll keep an observations on weight gain to myself.