Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babymuffin

This is going to sound nitpicky but View attachment 734208Her face is definitely filling out more.

New YouTube video summary

-Does an AD with her best friends rival company Nasty Gal
-Gets salmon sushi but it’s not up to her standard so pizza instead
View attachment 734228
IN HER DEFENCE I watched this vlog this morning while in the bath and when she said she was getting the salmon sushi I was SHOUTING at my phone like NOOOOO because it was so nasty 🤢 I tried it myself and it was grooosss

Flossies most recent vid ( super boring) but she mentions the festival she was meant to go to which was gifted by nasty gal .. on insta you can see she clearly hasn’t gone I defo think she’s grown distant from Olivia because it seems a lot of you tubers are there ( lovevie Olivia grace lewys etc). Flossie is not independent she literally can’t go anywhere without someone being with her.

flossies new personality and style is just every other influencer she just copies I see her copy rachleary Sophia cinzia Olivia etc. She used to have a much better vibe.
She did go!!! I saw a tik tok of someone who met them there and olivia, Flossie and Lewys were in the pic!!!

Reactions: 1

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Who’s the guy she was supposedly raising the money to impress? All the comments were saying Jacob B?? Also why was Lewis on a boat?

glitter20

I’m pretty sure that Millie t and Carmie posted a pic/TikTok with flossie and maybe Kate on the steps of a courthouse and that’s where the joke has come from?? Can anyone confirm, I have covid rn and it could have been some sort of weird fever dream😂😂😂😂
Hahahaha I literally just saw this Tiktok yesterday!! It was Millie T, Carmie and Lewys with the caption 'fresh outta court', there's heaps of comments on it - half think it's a pisstake and half think it's about the nail tech Millie made a video about ages ago, don't think it's related to the Flossie joke!

someone just posted this on olivia’s thread but thought i’d share it on here too, at 1:05 she says how they’re waiting for flossie and kate says ‘an hour late to her best friend’s collection launch’ and you have lewis’ reaction as well
I think this is a bait, I doubt if it was genuine shade she would leave it in unless Flossie has really really fucked Olivia over and they’ve had a properly serious falling out. This clip made me think maybe the tension between them is being purposefully drawn out because it gets people talking about them and gets them views, I noticed Lola who was shit talking Flossie on live still commented on one of her recent tiktoks, and at the motel event Olivia and Flossie sat next to eachother. I’d like to think that gleam wouldn’t force them to be friends if they’ve seriously fallen out for the sake of both their mental healths

MM24

Chatty Member
Her trying so hard to flex she has an AGA at home its kinda embarrassing how bad she wants to look posh

rosie1903

i think they're frenemies like olivia acts nice to her face but then is mean about her with lewys..plus its bad for their image from a manager standpoint if they fall out
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking as well. The whole Flossie and Spencer thing has been completely glossed over though 😭

chorizorice

I'm sorry but I don't understand what from that time stamp makes you think she's on something? she literally mixes the butter in her mixing bowl, turns around to read the recipe, and then turns back and explains she adds the flour 100g at a time

Comments like this make it seem like her jaw is swinging ear from ear - maybe I'm missing something, but she seems fine
I just think it seems like she is on something particularly in that clip because she has that look of thinking really hard if that makes sense and then looks at the camera with her eyes flickering and then she stutters. I didn’t really analyse why I think so until I just saw your comment and just rewatched watched it again, it just came to mind and maybe I’m totally wrong. I hope so, I’m not trying to reach for anything at all! I just genuinely recognise that behavior when people have taken stimulants around me.

queencarmen

VIP Member
omg wtf is wrong with her lol getting the days wrong, the accent change LMFAO

her pupils seem normal but she's deffo on something/drunk

Lara98

Chatty Member
Hahahaha I literally just saw this Tiktok yesterday!! It was Millie T, Carmie and Lewys with the caption 'fresh outta court', there's heaps of comments on it - half think it's a pisstake and half think it's about the nail tech Millie made a video about ages ago, don't think it's related to the Flossie joke!
I know this isn't a millie thread but can you briefly explained what happened with millie and the nail tech?