Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dohopper

i’m reaaaaaally reaching here but during my first year of uni i went through a stage of doing mdma (molly) very very frequently and during that time i started getting sleep paralysis really severely and it took me a while to link the two things but after suffering with it for a long time and researching i realised sleep paralysis is extremely common when using drugs because it’s caused by something to do with your serotonin being messed up and as soon as a i stopped i haven’t had it since, again i know im reaching massively here i just find it coincidental that there’s been a few of us on here suggesting drug use, there’s one of her old vlogs where she’s obviously pinging and she seems to have adopted this new chaotic party girl image it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the reason she’s suffering with it now, it’s also pretty much fact millie t does it and flossie’s started hanging out with her more recently
Literally same !! Had the exact experience when I did it a few times, first thing that came to my head when I heard her talking about it

Reactions: 1