Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunisshining

Chatty Member
you’re making out as if anyone who isn’t ‘thin’ cant exist peacefully lmao. she can’t stand next to her friends? the fact that you even noticed she was shorter and less thin than her friends, is weird and you should keep that to yourself. let the girl breathe without commenting on her weight every hour in this thread… it’s toxic and weird asf. you’re acting like you care about her feelings and her body issues yet you’re pointing out how her body looks compared to her mates in a thread we all know she reads. now have a good night !
I wasn’t the original one who said it I just agree with the comment. I also never said you can’t “exist peacefully” but if you do have some confidence issues it could affect you!

Reactions: 2

hereforthegossip21

I’ve just watched the Private Podcast episode with Flossie and Lewys. They seemed to be on fine form, it wasn’t ground breaking stuff, but killed some time, I’d say better than the Olivia episode and Lewys really wasn’t that annoying in it.

Sorry but the fact that her family is so well to do yet she tries so hard to fit into the ✨working class✨ Aesthetic is hilarious
wait is she well off?😅 what do her fam do

i was taken aback once how she bought plt stuff for try on haul with the rents and she then told her mom the other bag on the floor were full of returns?? i just thought isn't that what models are for... my daughter watches flossie so i had a stalk. fash fashion advertising has really taken over hasn't it

camsterrr

yeah i found this really weird and didn’t get it so i looked up the original on tik tok and it seems like the girl is being ironic to mock how men talk when they cheat? idk without context she just looks like a dick
It's probably an inside joke about someone they know who drinks whiteclaw (which could be ANYBODY) cheated on someone or something. Bit weird anyway.

Reactions: 1