Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
lewys smirking when flossie's talking about the call even thoug she obviously looks freaked out...didnt look like a happy call to me. if it was someone she was speaking to like a boy she like surely she'd just be like right guys ive gotta go and then just call him back after??
Could it have been an ex? She said he’s calling her tomorrow, but then jointed the live

Reactions: 1
She could literally go home once in a while and see her mum then lol. Olivias seen her parents way more than flossie has and she doesn't even live in the same country as them. I don't feel sorry for her that way but she should get help.
Yeah I’m not saying she’s stuck. I meant in terms of fact she’s living alone - can’t get a hug from anyone if you’ve got covid and are locked in your flat alone can you? And it seems she should at least live with a friend etc is what I was trying to say

I’m pretty sure that Millie t and Carmie posted a pic/TikTok with flossie and maybe Kate on the steps of a courthouse and that’s where the joke has come from?? Can anyone confirm, I have covid rn and it could have been some sort of weird fever dream😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Babymuffin

Ok wait I tried to compress the video let's see if this works...
LOL I KNEW IT HAHAHA a few weeks ago I noticed she wasn't following her on Instagram and thought it was super weird. Especially the way they Olivia never hangs out with them together :s

beepboopbop42

For some context she was freaking out over some boy calling her, ended the live, joined again, apparently he just called to say “can’t talk now I’m out call you tomorrow” and she looked really upset and her hands were shaking

Also someone commented this
Someone said “Flossie if I see you crying in Asda again I stg ffs” ???

camsterrr

You think she might be somewhat bothered to mention something about it though? I bet she has fans asking about it

wagwanny1

that’s actually quite weird, they’ve been at multiple parties / dinners together and clearly olivia and lola are close so you’d think her and flossie would follow each other because of mutuals
Agree, also Olivia follows Lila Moss’s private Instagram but flossie doesn’t 😬