Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beeepbop22

If that’s the case and they know that for sure why would they openly treat a vulnerable person like shit infront of thousands. They’re fucked up, if they’re “sick of it” grow some balls tell her and stop this fake friendship
I know I agree

Reactions: 2

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She definitely uses apps like Snow and Spring to elongate her legs etc, I've mentioned this before.

If it doesn't seem right to the eye and somehow off (the quality reduces on this site but on her original you can see more how the door is skewed and floorboards.) then it's probably altered in someway. People say it's a fisheye lense but they don't stretch out your legs that "beautifully" if that makes sense.
Eyes are very good at picking up that something doesn't look quite natural but not as good at pinpointing what.

I've made previous posts about this very topic as she's uploaded several photos where I feel she definitely changes her proportions.

Attached: I put a 90° against the door/wall and you can see how warped it is.

That's from using editing tools to stretch the image.
Omg it’s so obvious with the arrow line on there

urmelfa

She’s on tiktok live eating a subway she’s so gross eating with her mouth open talking with food in her mouth like a little pig. She ate that subway so quick no wonder she has issues with food it’s awful to watch

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Her lower face looks so weird. Idk if it’s lip liner or filler or the lipstick but her face looks tight

LOL I KNEW IT HAHAHA a few weeks ago I noticed she wasn't following her on Instagram and thought it was super weird. Especially the way they Olivia never hangs out with them together :s
it’s just weird tho cause they do follow each other on insta? and flossie likes almost all of her pics :/

katie_lee123

how are you guys so fast with tik Tok lives? Like is there a way to set up a notification when someone goes live or something lol because I always miss them
you lit just have to catch them if you happen to be on the app and following her, no other way its pretty stupid but good for them i guess cause only a small amount of people see them acting stupid

I wonder if Flossie has ever smoked a cig in her life?? Yet she’s constantly got a vape on hand on every pic nice accessory hun x

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
Just started her new video and either she’s got filler or her Ed is back in full force , she’s really not looking healthy :((

Lara98

Chatty Member
you’re making out as if anyone who isn’t ‘thin’ cant exist peacefully lmao. she can’t stand next to her friends? the fact that you even noticed she was shorter and less thin than her friends, is weird and you should keep that to yourself. let the girl breathe without commenting on her weight every hour in this thread… it’s toxic and weird asf. you’re acting like you care about her feelings and her body issues yet you’re pointing out how her body looks compared to her mates in a thread we all know she reads. now have a good night !
Tbf I thought the same as the OP, it's a bit shitty how they put her in the middle probably knowing she would then compare herself to them both after. Not saying she will but there's a potential for it due to her previous body dysmorphia, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did compare herself afterwards. It's not like we're calling her fat, as she most defintley isn't however I think her two friends placing her in the middle of thrm both, most likely knowing she is insecure about how she looks and will compare it, is insensitive of them. They're shitty friends to her end of and I hope if she does read this, then she realises she can do better.

random123sc

agreed, i feel like millies the kind of girl who’d be like ‘he didn’t do anything to me’ in terms of like cutting spencer out, she’ll act sympathetic towards olivia about the situation but ultimately won’t stop being friends with spencer bc it wasn’t her he wronged, i hate people like that
Exactly for all we know the beef could’ve been flossie cussing him out