Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
UnagiSushi for sure, only Flossie would use a cultural appropriation name like that, because it's "Asian-y" as she calls it.
they only seem to really post on the sophia and cinzia thread as well and i seem to recall flossie used to talk about them in videos, the only post they’ve made in here or olivia’s thread is asking why we all think olivia would be trying to ditch flossie 🤨🤨

Reactions: 3

btrm000

Just started her new video and either she’s got filler or her Ed is back in full force , she’s really not looking healthy :((
Probably a bit of both unfortunately but defo the filler - her lips move v stiff and etc

0cbxox

1630257085189.png

I don't know why Rachel would include this clip in her vlog, wonder if Flossie knew she was filming 👀
Who are the guy and the girl they're playing against?

hereforthegossip21

omg i saw it on my youtube homepage and it’s gone now whatttt! was there anything in it that you think could be the reason she deleted?
Well apart from them all coming across as miseries, there wasn’t anything they majorly jumped out as to why it would need to be deleted, I don’t think any of them said or did anything apart from look like the whole thing was lacklustre and couldn’t wait to leave.

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
Her story is a bit weird. Does she think it's quirky to admit you get so drunk you cheat on people?
Or am I that dry?
yeah i found this really weird and didn’t get it so i looked up the original on tik tok and it seems like the girl is being ironic to mock how men talk when they cheat? idk without context she just looks like a dick

Heyitsjustme

I know this is entirely personal preference here but I thought the white dress looked quite nice on her actually and was more similar to her old style and was a really nice length, I don't know why she wants everything super short? I am much taller than Flossie though so mini dresses end up always way too short on me so maybe it's a short girl thing? I also hated the red dress and thought the material looked super tacky and like a cheap overly shiny satin (may have been lighting though).

Also, I personally think it's disappointing she won't even talk about the vaccine, especially since she has had covid. She has a sizeable influence on so many young people out there and apparently the more people seeing others getting it, especially influencers, the more people decide to get it themselves. I understand if she doesn't want to get into it in depth because of all the ignorant antivax idiots out there who would send hate but even saying she got it would make a positive impact and honestly she saying she doesn't want to talk about it because the vaccine is "controversial" imo kinda promotes wariness/vaccine skepticism and is a really privileged thing to say.
plsss she isn’t obliged to talk about the vaccine

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
She only going live for a boys attention fs she's done it as a fundraiser for more attention
literally so she’s raised £90 for dogs trust for a boys attention

also she’s been baiting out a boy she fancies the whole live and everyones figured out who it is and now she’s shocked

mangocrush11

It’s self harm I’m pretty sure 😕 don’t want to obviously say for sure but looks a lot like it to me
I thought this aswell and I remember seeing somewhere she posted about mental health and got her Instagram deleted so what you’re saying could be true ☹☹

kings1001

Lewis just posted an ad with the three of them. Very awkward and looks so forced also kinda wrong to put flossie in the middle with her body dysmorphia
8F1E4782-7FB7-4C45-91F7-2E73F3B1727C.jpeg

• Wow

larade

The way she’s talking on her story she has lip filler lips yk. Idek how to explain it but like kylie Jenner or Olivia when they talk their lips and mouth move in a certain way n flossies is the same. Idk if you’ll understand but watch her story. Her mouth n jaw/chin area looks weird
She sounds like she has a bit of lisp as well now? I don’t know if you can get that from filler though. Maybe a lip flip?

dorothyyy

I also saw that someone asked her if she had lip filler and she didn't answer it. However, I do agree that her lips seemed a lot smaller again in that video

camsterrr

How do you even do that with a diffuser? Did she light it on fire too? Looks like she melted the whole upside of the table
Seen it before on a hinch page, those reed diffuser liquids strip any kind of paint or varnish they touch!

Reactions: 2

orchid64

I’m watching Olivia’s vlog and it definitely seems way less awkward … I don’t know if it’s because they’re working together ? What do you guys think

Reactions: 2