Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf are those lips? i cba with her im actually so fed up with everything she does

Reactions: 7
her new video is full of this it’s so bleeping cringe and jarring like we don’t need to see you talking to the train going past just cut it out the video
i really can't stand the tone of voice she talks in, everything has undertones of sarcasm or saying something to try and be funny and its just jarring like just talk normally

• Heart
Reactions: 6
'football isn't coming home but your summer wardrobe is'

😔 that title is sad vibes 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
all of it looks cheap and tacky i’ll admit motel do have nice prints and dresses but you order from them and you’re gonna be so disappointed the quality is awful!! so overpriced when it’s not ethically made or sustainable too
new overconsumption video up

Reactions: 8
slightly confused as to why she’s had removal men when she’s moving into a flat in the same building ? could jsut be for the big pieces she isn’t keeping but idk

slightly confused as to why she’s had removal men when she’s moving into a flat in the same building ? could jsut be for the big pieces she isn’t keeping but idk
Yeah I think she means to move the bed sofa etc into storage

Yet again her ignoring everyone in her comment sections numerous times asking her to do a sustainable fashion haul. I remember May time last year she got a load of backlash for doing a prettylittlething haul and seemed to deal with it well, saying she’d educate herself on fast fashion and it’s contribution to the destruction of the planet and terrible ethics, clearly didn’t care that much as motel rocks is made just as unsustainably. I know the brand deal money is in the fast fashion brands that don’t pay their workers fair wages ( yet can pay influencers one of their employees year wages for one half arsed video) , but I wish just for once influencers would stop being such sellouts and go for somewhere which will at-least provide good quality clothes.

Reactions: 13
why does she never take the tags off when she does hauls? that to me says she’s planning on returning or even selling the clothes... but in good news, there’s a fair few comments on the video calling her out for overconsumption!! hopefully she actually takes note

Reactions: 10
The fast fashion is horrendous - almost as bad as this fit.
Not trying to be a witch - her bod is fab (I don't want her to think I'm trying to body shame her, nobody deserves that)

But... This is most horrendous outfit I've seen in a very long time. What... What is even going on.
So so cheap looking and doesn't suit her at all.
It's so nasty omg!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
she would rather get the money from motel rocks and upset her viewers lol also her mentioning olivia any chance she can like olivia rarely mentions flossie in vids shes not acc in

• Haha
She’s that boring that I’m struggling to come with up something but:
Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Reactions: 26
Her tan is getting slightly less aggressive in her latest videos, must be easing up the sunbed use finally

Reactions: 3
The problem is, her hauls always get these comments and she’s ignored them every time, glad to see loads of people agreeing every time though - and barely anyone defending her! Doubt she’ll get another motel ad like that now anyway as the video has done terribly. Honestly think the best way to get her to stop is not to watch the videos, the fewer views she gets, she’ll get less money and sponsorship and stop making £££ off this stuff !
i can’t believe a couple of people saying that doing sustainable hauls isn’t ‘relatable’ or affordable?!?! How is spending £500 every week on clothes etc relatable ? The clothes may be cheaper for one time use, yes, but well made clothes pay off in the long run, also motel prices are on par with unbranded sustainable clothes. Those screenshots of her in the sunset co-ord are terrible - if anyone sees that as a sign to shop at motel then they need help lol

Reactions: 5
She might think her spending habits are fine now while she’s getting big brand deals but influencers do have shelf lives. I can imagine her 15 mins of fame being up fairly soon (next couple of years) and what will she be left with? A load of expensive furniture and a huge rent to pay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.