Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I acc love her home decor. Like that’s one thing I like about her. Her decor for rooms n her flat is acc nice imo. It’s sophisticated like other youtubers wouldn’t necessarily buy candlesticks and like the designs of her pillows I feel like it’s quite smart ygm compare to the grey n Bolton white decor youtubers have of Pinterest items. If she stuck to her style previously like the blazer etc she would look amazing compared to the chunky kids rings

22:44 the reason Olivia is moving out lol she just seems so annoyed in flossies presence View attachment 654304
She didn’t furnish that flat, it was already done

She didn’t furnish that flat, it was already done
I meant her home style in general lol I watched the video n I’ve read here. I know it is fully furnished but the pillows and plates n stuff she bought is what I’m referring to n how she decorated her old bedroom. But thank you x

Reactions: 1
£2000 on a TV stand, pillows for outdoor furniture that are £50 each, putting all the furniture from her £3k+ a month flat into storage and buying all new stuff.. spending like there's no tomorrow lol

Reactions: 9
surely there's better things she could have spent that money on lol i cant imagine a less exciting purchase than a dining table

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine her wanting to keep all of this new furniture when she buys a house one day, it's genuinely insane to me how much she's spending.
Surely how quickly she jumps on trends all of this will be out of her taste in a year?

It's very strange having her gush over pricey gaudy candle stick holders and casually dropping an expensive clay sugar bowl (in which she admits she doesn't even use sugar) casually mentioning she's spending over 2k for a TV stand.

Even Olivia who has just bought a house seems to have more understanding about money, she literally asked "Are you actually though" when it came to buying the TV stand.

And now that table? What an insane price to pay for something that looks like ... That 🤢
She just seems so out of touch.
This doesn't seems like a investment imo!

Reactions: 25
Honestly, even if I had the money to refurnish a fully furnished flat, I don’t know if I could be arsed
i mean her day to day life is just sitting at home doing nothing or going drinking, atleast she'll have a few 50pound pillows and not just piss it out the next day 😂

ok so imagine being the estate agent and having flossie show up to collect the keys of a 3k+ per month flat dressed in necklaces that look like what your make your bff in 1st class and them big neon rings on each finger, idk why but imagining what that man is thinking when he seen her is making me lol so hard

Reactions: 6
how much is flossie making if shes splashing cash like this? and olivia would be earning x3 of what flossie earns as well...

Reactions: 3
She just seems extremely out of touch now really.. I understand that she’s proud of herself etc, but I don’t think she’s really thinking about how it’s perceived by people who aren’t as lucky as her. She’s spending over £30k this year on her rent and that’s not even including bills, casually talking about the 10s of thousands she’s spending on furnishing the flat - it wouldn’t be bad, but nearly all of the furnishings seem to be fashionable, and to fit in with the flat, not exactly what she’ll be wanting even next year, then also talking about how she’s putting the original furnishings into storage (another 2-3k for the year)

it also just seems very different to her mindset even this time last year, where she kept considering herself a ‘money hoarder’, now she literally is spending money like there’s no tomorrow

Reactions: 17
I don’t know why she didn’t just stay in their current flat. Her new one is quite dark and dingy. Anyways, if I had her money I’d buy all new furniture too and decorate it how I want it and make it my perfect home, so I’m not begrudging her that. (Although she should’ve just got an unfurnished flat). Even if rent for the year, a storage unit and all new everything comes to avoid £30k, you realise she can make that in a video or two?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she didn’t just stay in their current flat. Her new one is quite dark and dingy. Anyways, if I had her money I’d buy all new furniture too and decorate it how I want it and make it my perfect home, so I’m not begrudging her that. (Although she should’ve just got an unfurnished flat). Even if rent for the year, a storage unit and all new everything comes to avoid £30k, you realise she can make that in a video or two?
mattdoesfitness done a vid showing that he got paid 33k from youtube (bare in mind thats in US dollars) for a video that got 15mill views, i reckon flossies CMP is pretty similar as they both make very pg/advertiser friendly vids, flossie gets about 400k views on each vid give or take.... so she'll be waiting a while to make that 30k POUNDS back. id say most her money comes from partnerships, not really good to rely on tho as her veiws keep decreasing so brands deals are gonna dry up soon, anyways spending 30-40k on rent is stupid and refunishing a home that isnt even yours in brain dead, oh and renting a 2 bedroom flat for one person is a special type of brain dead

Reactions: 4
why does every influencer need a 2 bedroom like why do they need and office. To feel as if their job is normal? Lol they all make themselves and office as if they’re important n need it like you work from the sofa or your bed. You’re not gonna touch that office but also why do they need a wardrobe room. Their outfits are crap anyways n msot people jsut get dressed in their bedroom the hassle of going to another room just to get dressed maybe I’m lazy but I cba. Should’ve just made it a guest room for family n friends

Reactions: 11
i really can't stand the tone of voice she talks in, everything has undertones of sarcasm or saying something to try and be funny and its just jarring like just talk normally

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.