Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dallasdreamlove

Anyone remember EYC ‘express yourself clearly’?! I’ve just watched this video of them, hilarious! I remember my friend joined the fan club and got her name printed in the album sleeve notes (it really was a friend not me I swear 🤪)

Thought of another one-MN8 ‘I’ve got a little something for ya’ na na na na na nana 😂
Don’t remember them doing any other songs but could be wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

GlitteryKitten

Chatty Member
Sarah Whatmore, a Pop Idol reject that released a couple of singles.
Appleton (the sisters from All Saints) - I remember the song 'Don't Worry' being on a Galaxy chocolate advert 😂

Reactions: 15

givepeasachance

VIP Member
OK if we're going with one hit wonders too....

Sixpence none the richer : Kiss me
Crash Test Dummies: mmmmmm
Natalie Imbruglia: Torn
Craig Maclachlan: Mona
Lumidee: Never leave you
Junior Senior: Don't stop
Alpha Beat: Fascination

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
omg how have i only just discovered this thread?! not sure if anyone has mentioned but there's a great youtuber called Todd in the shadows who does breakdowns of one hit wonders - he reminded me of your woman by white town last week which, on listening again, is actually a VERY good song

anyone remember girl thing ? i have just discovered i still know the lyrics word for word

in hindsight this video was an unbelievable rip off of wannabe...can't believe i didn't see it at the time 😅

Last edited:

givepeasachance

VIP Member
A few duff bands I remember were :

Deuce (one of which was Ant Mcpartlins ex Lisa Armstrong).

Faith, Hope and Charity (I think Dani Behr was one third)

Shampoo uh oh we're in trouble (trouble) yeh yeh

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Mark from A1 was my first celeb crush 🙈

Does anyone remember Frank? They had a show on T4 called Totally Frank.

And the A*teens:

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
This whole thread is making me feel old lol. I spent the 90's and early 00's following certain groups around the uk (911, sclub7, westlife, allStars, Northern Line etc to name a few) and made some great memories with them. Maybe one day I'll dig out my photos from the loft one day but as of now they can stay there 😂

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Do you remember when Paris Hilton tried her hand at being a ✨ Popstar ✨ ?

I actually think the first one is a bop, the second is not. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13

hehehe

VIP Member

I remember when they did this song on TOTP or CD:UK and were doing backflips on stage like a bunch of c0cks.

Did anyone good ever come out of fame academy?! Alex parks is the only one I can remember.. flops all round
The mention of Alex Parks reminded me of another fart in the wind from the 00s - the lead singer of Speedway was dating Alex I think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13