Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike cooking at the birthday party.... he is like a fine wine 🍷 getting better with age!
I agree! Always found him handsome and age becomes him. He's much better looking now than he was in his younger photos.

Reactions: 15
I love how she calls it grungy. More like millionaire rich girl tries to be grungy and fails.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why wouldn't she wear her new YSL or espadrille shoes with that dress? Those boots are not right with that outfit.

Reactions: 3
she's always had awful taste in clothing though, just awful. she'll buy some nice stuff but can't put it together well.
Mike is so good i am so jealous she has such an amazing husband, of course we don't know what he's like behind the scenes but she seems to have it made!

Reactions: 7
I think Fleur has knocked it out of the park during lockdown. She is thriving in her role as a mother, River is so cute and she seems to enjoy looking after Mike as well. She looks amazing, I noticed her calves are really toned. She handles herself really well, like when talking about her miscarriage she said look don’t give me medical advice! Her extended family all seem so in love with eachother. It’s all so perfect.
That’s my Fleur rave!

Reactions: 33
I think Fleur has knocked it out of the park during lockdown. She is thriving in her role as a mother, River is so cute and she seems to enjoy looking after Mike as well. She looks amazing, I noticed her calves are really toned. She handles herself really well, like when talking about her miscarriage she said look don’t give me medical advice! Her extended family all seem so in love with eachother. It’s all so perfect.
That’s my Fleur rave!
You may want to start a rave thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You may want to start a rave thread.
There actually is a rave thread and I linked it in here and got called a "hater" 🤯

Fleur has got herself a light coloured Chanel Jumbo (might even be a maxi) as per her latest IG picture. And a new Rixo dress. But yeah she's soooo sustainable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly it's got to the point that I feel like I can't say anything about her on here anymore because there's so many people who see her as this absolutely perfect being that does no wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly it's got to the point that I feel like I can't say anything about her on here anymore because there's so many people who see her as this absolutely perfect being that does no wrong.
Yeah those people seem to have lost their way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry! 😋
But if the Chanel bag is new fair point about sustainability! She’s not nearly as bad as others though.

I liked the dress she wore today to the wedding but why did she wear it with those awful black/rattan wedges? Surely a nice classic pair of nude/pink/cream heels would be much nicer. Those wedges always remind me of hooves.

Reactions: 8
I liked the dress she wore today to the wedding but why did she wear it with those awful black/rattan wedges? Surely a nice classic pair of nude/pink/cream heels would be much nicer. Those wedges always remind me of hooves.
I like the dress too. It’s lovely on her.

Reactions: 2
That’s my Fleur rave!
Feel free to use her rave thread 🥰

Reactions: 3
LOL that she has affiliate codes for the dress and shoes she’s wearing to this wedding. Seems a bit tacky.

Reactions: 9
The dress still reminds me of a fancy dressing gown. It doesnt look terrible on her but it wouldnt be my choice of dress for a wedding (not that I'd go to a wedding in the midst of a pandemic, but I'm in the group at risk, so that's just me).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.