Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder this and think maybe it’s because she herself goes all out with the presents so people feel obligated. That or it’s just cause she’s wealthy. Can’t relate, lol. If I had the money I’d love to spoil my friends but it’s just a bit of money dropped into my sisters account for her birthday and a family Kris Kringle for me, lol. To be fair, she must be a really lovely friend as she seems to have had the same circle of off-youtube friends over the years. Probably because she keeps all that stuff private I guess
I think it’s a relative wealth thing... as a proportion of disposable income, £150 probably isn’t actually a lot in her circles! It would be similar to me spending £20 on something nice from Oliver Bonas for a friend, a comfortable amount that’s within my budget and I don’t begrudge spending.

Reactions: 6
Who gets presents from ALL their friends over the age of 18 anyway? Maybe it's just me but I'd rather go for a nice meal and have nice wine than get a makeup bag from one of my friends.
I agree, this is odd. I’m 33 and would get people something for a big birthday 30 or 40 etc, but not the in between ones. So hard to get people something they don’t have for Christmas as it is, can’t imagine adding everyone’s birthday to the mix. Especially for Fleur who can buy anything she wants/needs and already gets gifted a huge amount from brands as it is. But if it’s what they do leave them at it I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Totally new to tattle, but I’ve been following Fleur off and on the last few years. I used to like her vlogs when it was just her, Mike, and the dogs, but now not so much.
I’ve always had these burning questions:

why are mike’s family never in any of her videos? Is she not that close to them?

I get that mike is the ceo of his family’s car company and that her father also does something similar I guess, but what does her sister and her husband do?? Is the family trust fund just that big to support them? I know her brother in law is in the same band as her brother I guess (gross for her sister the idea of being married to a siblings close friend is weird and off putting to me), but how do they make money?? Also has anyone else ever felt bad for her sister? Fleur is so much prettier imo.

Their families probably do not want to be filmed all that much. Her sister sometimes is, her mum does like a bit of camera attention, but other than that, nobody seems to be that keen. I like that Fleur respects that instead of shoving the camera down their faces.

Reactions: 18
Her sister is a high end wedding planner. They used to do a wedding series called bride De force.
Also they probably have money in companies that they don’t share information about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her sister is a high end wedding planner. They used to do a wedding series called bride De force.
Also they probably have money in company’s that they don’t share information about.
I always thought that was just a temporary thing and one of those cliche rich girl jobs that isn’t actually a job sort of situation?

people mention Fleur possibly having had Botox done a lot, I can’t really see it personally, but has her sister? Is that why she kind of looks odd to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a relative wealth thing... as a proportion of disposable income, £150 probably isn’t actually a lot in her circles! It would be similar to me spending £20 on something nice from Oliver Bonas for a friend, a comfortable amount that’s within my budget and I don’t begrudge spending.
I know in a past vlog she found a scarf for a friend that was like over £100 and I remember telling my husband the same thing. Like to her that’s the equivalent of gifting a friend a £5 voucher 😆

Reactions: 2
Totally new to tattle, but I’ve been following Fleur off and on the last few years. I used to like her vlogs when it was just her, Mike, and the dogs, but now not so much.
I’ve always had these burning questions:

why are mike’s family never in any of her videos? Is she not that close to them?

I get that mike is the ceo of his family’s car company and that her father also does something similar I guess, but what does her sister and her husband do?? Is the family trust fund just that big to support them? I know her brother in law is in the same band as her brother I guess (gross for her sister the idea of being married to a siblings close friend is weird and off putting to me), but how do they make money?? Also has anyone else ever felt bad for her sister? Fleur is so much prettier imo.
Her sister's husband Dan is in a band called Fightstar and I wouldn't be surprised if he does other stuff in the music industry as well. He's in the band with Fleur's brother.

Edit: if you look up what Dan's been doing it's a lot - band, composing, directing and video game development. Definitely lots of money to be made there if you're established enough.

Reactions: 5
Her sister's husband Dan is in a band called Fightstar and I wouldn't be surprised if he does other stuff in the music industry as well. He's in the band with Fleur's brother.
Edit:

I just saw your edit in regards to her husband doing more than I expected so that’s fair enough. Their instagrams just don’t really show this though and yeah it’s never mentioned.

Last edited:
Fleur's sister also used to design scarves I think :) And yeah, I think the wedding planner thing was just a front for Fleur's own wedding content and freebies for her wedding (which they got - even rich people don't mind free stuff!).

I was just on YouTube when her new video popped up (monthly faves, nothing too exciting). I had to laugh when she said that she always agrees to partnerships with brands she loves or else she wouldnt be here 11 years after she started. Well...1) as we can see with countless other YouTubers, it IS possible to talk enthusiastically about products you'd never use yourself :-D and 2) Fleur has done this too in the past. She may not do it anymore, but in her YT heydays she definitely joined others in selling products she clearly didn't use herself.

I have to say, she looks really pretty these days, there is something very relaxed to her. I can't watch Estee Lalonde for example who looks so dead behind the eyes that even though she's gorgeous, I just can't see any beauty anymore.

Reactions: 6
Edit:

I just saw your edit in regards to her husband doing more than I expected so that’s fair enough. Their instagrams just don’t really show this though and yeah it’s never mentioned.
I think overall both of their families are quite private about their lives - they've got no reason to share it super publicly and Fleur's considerate enough to keep her family and true friends mostly off camera as someone said. I think that's nice - I'm sure there are plenty of other influencers that would love to namedrop on their family and friends' success, etc.

Reactions: 7
Fleur's sister also used to design scarves I think :) And yeah, I think the wedding planner thing was just a front for Fleur's own wedding content and freebies for her wedding (which they got - even rich people don't mind free stuff!).

I was just on YouTube when her new video popped up (monthly faves, nothing too exciting). I had to laugh when she said that she always agrees to partnerships with brands she loves or else she wouldnt be here 11 years after she started. Well...1) as we can see with countless other YouTubers, it IS possible to talk enthusiastically about products you'd never use yourself :-D and 2) Fleur has done this too in the past. She may not do it anymore, but in her YT heydays she definitely joined others in selling products she clearly didn't use herself.

I have to say, she looks really pretty these days, there is something very relaxed to her. I can't watch Estee Lalonde for example who looks so dead behind the eyes that even though she's gorgeous, I just can't see any beauty anymore.
Oh I don’t like Estee Lalonde. Her and Fleur and Amelia were all friends right? Estee and Amelia were that definitely can’t relate wealthy imo.

Estee wasn't wealthy at the start - it was Aslan's family's London townhouse they lived in as far as I know. I guess all her money now has come via opportunities from Gleam.

Estee wasn't wealthy at the start - it was Aslan's family's London townhouse they lived in as far as I know. I guess all her money now has come via opportunities from Gleam.
I could be wrong but Estee has never been with Gleam neither has Fleur. Fleur is with River Talent (I always wonder if she is a silent partner because of the name) and Estee is with WME. Estee and Amelia used to be managed by the same agency (not Gleam can't remember the name) but they both moved on.

Fleur has never been friends with Estee or Amelia. I think she might have done some videos with Estee back in the day maybe? But I don't think I've ever seen Amelia and Fleur together.

Estee was definitely at least associated with Gleam at one point. It was discussed on GG in 2014.

"I'm confused with Estee and Gleam. I actually wondered if she had asked to be kept off their main page as wanted to be seen as different from the rest of the team, or was aware of the negative vibes they were getting at the time. For quite a few months she certainly had Gleam's address listed in her youtube videos as contact information. So she is connected with them in some way for sure."

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong but Estee has never been with Gleam neither has Fleur. Fleur is with River Talent (I always wonder if she is a silent partner because of the name) and Estee is with WME. Estee and Amelia used to be managed by the same agency (not Gleam can't remember the name) but they both moved on.

Fleur has never been friends with Estee or Amelia. I think she might have done some videos with Estee back in the day maybe? But I don't think I've ever seen Amelia and Fleur together.
Her and Amelia definitely did spend quite a bit of time together in like 2012/13? I remember there was a few vlogs that Amelia was in, plus there was that thing that Fleur filmed with Amelia and Becky

Haha well I stand corrected. But I still don't think Fleur is friends with either of them, I mean she might have been but I don't think we have seen Fleur with either of them in recent years. 🤷‍♀️ But I am sure if there have been sightings of them together in the past 3 years I am sure you will all let me know. :LOL:

I just did a quick google and Estee was with Storm as far back as 2015, so if she was with Gleam it must have been before then.

Edited to add: I think Fleur, Estee's and Amelia's careers have been better off by not being associated with Gleam. They've had some good partnerships deals that not everyone has.

I think Fleur did try and pal up with a few other YouTubers for collabs etc and I suppose because they more than likely would be seeing the same faces at events but I think fleur quickly realised she didn’t want to fully be a part of any clicky you tuber groups and I can’t say I blame her!

Reactions: 3
Oh they've been soooo much better off for not being with Gleam. I don't think Fleur ever really wanted the big YouTube fame the Gleam lot were chasing anyway, but I think both professionally and personally she's a lot better off than most of the Gleam crew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.