Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I am the only one but if anything those pricey gifted items mostly when it comes to house stuff influencers get only make cancel the brand or company for good, I'm certainly not spending my hard earned money while parasites get all for free
Definitely. Especially when it is pushing the prices up for all the plebs by giving away freebies to millionaires who could easily afford to buy their own.

Reactions: 19
I am also really annoyed at other influencers liking her new posts, like sunbeams Jess and Liv Purvis. It obviously means they condone her behavior. Both of them are pregnant and I bet you they are complaining about the covid restrictions for appointments. Well the reason the restrictions need to be tightened is because of idiots like fleur

Reactions: 17
Is someone going to open a new thread? :) I don't dare do it again, too exciting :-D can't believe we've gone through two complete threads since Dubai-gate. Sadly, I also don't have any fun thread title suggestions

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am also really annoyed at other influencers liking her new posts, like sunbeams Jess and Liv Purvis. It obviously means they condone her behavior. Both of them are pregnant and I bet you they are complaining about the covid restrictions for appointments. Well the reason the restrictions need to be tightened is because of idiots like fleur
I like Liv, but I was surprised to see her doing things like going for afternoon tea in London in the lead up to Christmas - if I were pregnant at the moment I would be so terrified of catching Covid, there are just too many unknowns and the hospitals are so full now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Suggestion - I’ll say anything to make some money, pandemic or not I’m going somewhere sunny.

Reactions: 19
Dam this thread is hot (I have to go back and read it all one day when I am not tired and my eyes hurt).

Anyway, by reading all the Fleur the cheapskate comments I just remembered something that actually put me off watching her regularly:

You guys remember when Mike got Fleur her first Chanel bag (at last the first one she showed us). Not too long after she made a comment in one of her videos for people in the comments to stop being mean to Mikes front tooth - he had one of his front teeth broken as a child and had just a cap (can't remember what the face part of a tooth is called right now), the colour changed, but they can not afford to fix his tooth because it cost a lot of money.

I always thought, why did he spend all of that money on a Chanel but not on his tooth? And finding out about all of his wealth, it just made me more confused why he did not fix his tooth all those years ago (not sure if he actually fixed it, I stopped watching Fleur after she got pregnant). Man, I know what people like to say about car dealers, but Mike and Fleur are the luxe edition of the TLC extreme cheapskate show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Suggestion: Fleur De Fraud - Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Edit: in my head those words rhymed, I blame lockdown! FFS 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Dam this thread is hot (I have to go back and read it all one day when I am not tired and my eyes hurt).

Anyway, by reading all the Fleur the cheapskate comments I just remembered something that actually put me off watching her regularly:

You guys remember when Mike got Fleur her first Chanel bag (at last the first one she showed us). Not too long after she made a comment in one of her videos for people in the comments to stop being mean to Mikes front tooth - he had one of his front teeth broken as a child and had just a cap (can't remember what the face part of a tooth is called right now), the colour changed, but they can not afford to fix his tooth because it cost a lot of money.

I always thought, why did he spend all of that money on a Chanel but not on his tooth? And finding out about all of his wealth, it just made me more confused why he did not fix his tooth all those years ago (not sure if he actually fixed it, I stopped watching Fleur after she got pregnant). Man, I know what people like to say about car dealers, but Mike and Fleur are the luxe edition of the TLC extreme cheapskate show.
😳😳 Is strange now that you mention, fix teeth aesthetically is very expensive but he comes from a wealthy family then it doesn't make sense unless his parents were extremely stingy, and he bought her first Chanel? I thought she used to search for good price designer bags with her mother. But looking back at Fleur make up collection she was just another middle class girl the stuff she actually paid for were very cheap brands. So basically all thw expensive make up, perfume, skincare she has is gifted.
In which moment these two that look like chavs who live on benefits became what they are now, the change is huge!

Screenshot_20210118_190433.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Suggestion: Fleur Duh Force: had such a hard time, now off to Dubai, blocking her followers to
keep up the lie

Reactions: 13
😳😳 Is strange now that you mention, fix teeth aesthetically is very expensive but he comes from a wealthy family then it doesn't make sense unless his parents were extremely stingy, and he bought her first Chanel? I thought she used to search for good price designer bags with her mother. But looking back at Fleur make up collection she was just another middle class girl the stuff she actually paid for were very cheap brands. So basically all thw expensive make up, perfume, skincare she has is gifted.
In which moment these two that look like chavs who live on benefits became what they are now, the change is huge!

View attachment 390947
He looks about 16 years old in this pic ... and she looks like his mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 390947
Mike looks the same except he has gray hair now :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Suggestion:

Fleur De-bye: Need to take a break and fly to where COVID tiers do not apply

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mike has the kind of young face that at some point started to look slightly off because he clearly aged (not just the hair), but still has those very youthful features. Sorry, I don't know how to explain this better :-D

Reactions: 9
They both aged terribly for 32 years old, the only thing that improved on Fleur was her hair, no more emo haircut or “slutty" bleach.

Screenshot_20210118_193924.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.